Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
Edelweiss

Default E-gold: Where to file a complain ?

I sold to an E-gold exchanger AEGOLD, 943 Woodley Rd., Dayton, OH my E-gold worth a bit more than $1000.

When i first contacted them asking for info, they said they would send the money in any way i choose. After they made me go through with the transaction, they then announced that i would receive my check "as soon as thinghs got clearified" with E-gold.

I have been informed that E-gold is back to normal and i have tried to contact this people but i get no answer from them.

i WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE HAS AN IDEA ABOUT what I CAN DO.

T H A N K S.
Edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #2
annjd
Top Level Member

Default re: E-gold: Where to file a complain ?

File suit in small claims or even file criminal charges if need be. It sounds like you are being scammed to us.
annjd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No