Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-19-2017, 08:42 AM   #271
Unregistered

Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You can go without any fear. Only at very rare times the banks file a fraudulent case on the defaulter which gives them a trouble in any arab country they land.
EMIRATES NBD hires 3rd party collection agencies to do their illegal dirty work. One such an agency is called STANQUAD. Their agents knowingly break the law and try to extort money from people. Don't fall for it, they are bullies and their actions will cost them dearly when they get hit with criminal charges.

Report them.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-28-2017, 03:40 PM   #272
Unregistered

Mumbai call centre raids: All accused are 20-somethings who could speak English, handle computers, says Police

http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...olice-3067433/

Old 01-15-2018, 01:06 PM   #273
Unregistered

SCOT'S DUBAI NIGHTMARE Scots expat trapped in Dubai homelessness hell after being terrorised by debt collectors who threatened he would be raped in jail

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...homeless-debt/

Old 01-17-2018, 06:51 AM   #274
Scorpiongirl201
Scorpiongirl201's Flag is: Bahrain

Hi, i have a same issue, i left dubai. Last year 2016 and have 2 credit cards, one is emirates Islamic with 5k dhs limit and the other is from dunia finance loan of 24,000DHs, they also issued me credit card with limit of 2,200 dhs only but they said it is now 21,000 dhs. Now i need to travel back to dubai for a business trip. I tried to call Dunia to help me settle my debts but they want me to pay my credit card which is 10x of the principal amount. They said i already have a police case.

Can anyone pls help me if i will land to dubai, do i go to jail for yhese amounts or i will just be fined for this and i am good to go.

Please help me.
Scorpiongirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote