Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Government and Administrative Law

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2015, 03:58 PM   #1
Mr. Questionman

Default Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

How can someone contact Facebook's legal department?

1) The best general FB legal email address is: legal@facebook.com
(Source: External User Agent Text - Help For Webmasters)
2) Facebook's legal department can be contacted via subpoena@facebook.com, where you can request a current version of their guidelines and information. Facebook doesn't seem to provide a legal contact for companies unless it's to do with a legal case.
3) Facebook's legal department address is: Facebook Legal Department, 156 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Read more...

What is the phone number for Facebook's legal department?

1-650-543-4800

Facebook Subpoena / Search Warrant Guidelines

Facebook Law Enforcement Subpoena Compliance Manual
This document describes procedures used by law enforcement to request user information from Facebook, such as IP logs, wall postings, photos, videos and private messages.

To view the original document, see:
http://publicintelligence.net/confid...des-2007-2010/

Related Questions

1) Is it legal to post someone else's email or telephone number on your FB page?
2) Is it illegal for someone to post a private email between themselves and me on Facebook without my knowledge or consent?
3) From an innocent post on Facebook or the creation of a business directory, is posting other people / businesses details legal?
Read more...
Mr. Questionman is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-26-2015, 12:43 AM   #2
Ursela Stroh

Good day Legal team of Facebook, I was blocked for 7 days on 15 September 2015, its now 26 September 2015 and I'm still blocked! I sent to Facebook help department, you have a problem department, even responded to the block section about 30 x to no avail! Those that blocked me now going over the laws/rules of facebook by blocking my page 5 days longer than the 7 days intended. What I was blocked for was not even bad, as even the Pope said its is a invasion into Europe and a PM in Belguim said it is a Trojan horse. I am now unduly victimzed by your Facebook people that blocked me. I wish this matter to be sorted and my page unblocked! I'm Nobility/Royalty and this conduct by your blockers are unexceptable! You can contact me on urselastroh@yahoo.com. My facebook page profile pic is a white wolf with blue butterflies named Ursela Stroh. I appreciate your assistance thank you Lady Ursela Stroh

Old 01-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #3
Daniel11

Angry Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

My business account was blocked on facebook and I was asked to identify the images of people which is not possible because most of the people I added were people that I am not familiar with and though I know very view. I added them just to make my page famous. If they do not want me to add anybody they should unfriend all my friends and then open my facebook account for me because I use my facebook to advertise my business please. Daniel Bembe is my name and my email address daniel.bembe@yahoo.co.za

Thanks
Daniel11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2016, 09:59 AM   #4
Unregistered

I'm really angry. I have been blocked off Facebook for 5 days. I have sent them my I'D they confirmed they got it and my account is active only problem MY ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVE. I have emailed legal documents of notice to sue for lose of income. I'm really passed angry at this point

Old 01-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #5
130smartchick
Top Level Member

Default Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

I would recommend you read the terms of service very carefully. Your loss of business or income suit will not net you anything. A Facebook page is permitted at the sole discretion of Facebook.
130smartchick is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2016, 03:12 AM   #6
Unregistered

Default Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 130smartchick View Post
I would recommend you read the terms of service very carefully. Your loss of business or income suit will not net you anything. A Facebook page is permitted at the sole discretion of Facebook.
...Except where by public request, Facebook fraudulently CREATES a page on its own for an out-of-business entity without permission, without authorization, and without knowledge of the former business owner, the family there-of, or without knowledge, permission, or authorization by the Power-of-Attorney, which is OUR case! ...Still trying to figure out how to remove the unauthorized profile, without signing-up for it!

Old 06-06-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

I would say something like: I have been illegally hacked, received harassing messages, and threats combined with discriminatory content on my Facebook page . I believe this hack is being done because I am a female as well as a latina and may be done to illegally steal my intellectual property of children's education software/ I, along with the Chilean police Department, have reported this abuse to Facebook unsuccessfully many times. We are not sure the next steps and have spoken to legal counsel in the United States regarding the matter. We are asking Facebook to specifically delete and block the content.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #8
Unregistered

Your community standards are stupid you dont address theft

This organization ok save a dog society stole my dogs and posted them on facebook

I wrote and wrote you and you did nothing

You all are not honest

Old 01-17-2018, 04:13 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your community standards are stupid you dont address theft

This organization ok save a dog society stole my dogs and posted them on facebook

I wrote and wrote you and you did nothing

You all are not honest
https://m.facebook.com/oksaveadog/

Old 01-17-2018, 04:14 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
https://m.facebook.com/oksaveadog/
My dogs are posted on this website they were stolen