Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2018, 05:22 PM   #5101
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Another blast from the past (Oct 2015), and I quote:

"doug145 wrote:
mascabrown wrote:
doug145 wrote:
What is the exact name and address of the Hague arbitration service? Can I contact them to see if this matter is now on their schedule?
Before I "pony up" again, I would like to know that information.

Yes you can: PCA-CPA

Now we are getting somewhere. At the site, you can search on a Case Database they have. I see we can search under the Investment Arbitration category there. What would be the best term (or name) to search on? Or is it too early yet? Have to wait a few weeks for it to be listed?

I am only asking just a few questions that any fair-minded investor would ask. If this case can be shown on that website, maybe more people that left long ago will come back to this forum and become believers again.

Doug"

What you need to know is if you clicked the link provided in Doug's post, you would have discovered that it takes you to the Permanent Court of Arbitration. Now what was interesting is that I just clicked on that link and went to see all the cases approved for the arbiitration process. The list goes all the way back to 2013, so any action accepted by the court for hearing in 2015 would have been listed.

Now remember, the announcement was the court had accepted the case. The case was filed September 2015 with them. So it stands to reason that upon checking the list of cases accepted by the court the SI case would be listed. Well, you would think they were listed as budi kept telling everyone about the progress for more than 2 years. Yet in researching their history, the SI case is nowhere to be found. You can check this out for yourself here: https://pca-cpa.org/en/news/

So as I said before, there was never, ever a case number assigned for the SI Group; the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration has no record of any case being submitted for their review; and a case number is assigned once the case is approved to be reviewed. So the story that the case number is not assigned until the results are known was just another lie within the lie the Arbitration Service had agreed to take the case. And yet this story was told for more than 2 years action was being taken by this court.

And by the way, Doug was chastised and attacked by Chancer instead of being thanked for providing this information for the members to check out for themselves. After all, if anyone had done any real due diligence and checked to see if the SI case was listed, they would have known immediately this was all a big lie.

So all in the group need to be asking yourself, is this latest news of the new courier and press release being sent is real or another lie in a long string of lies told by budi?

In this day of political corruption, this story would be front page news, and the lead story on all TV newscasts and all over talk radio shows. Yet not one peep from any of these news outlets about this corruption contained in this press release. Maybe budi can explain the conspiracy theory as to how the German government has been able to keep this news out of the public eye globally.
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #5102
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
Why was he talking about hospitals anyway?

I wonder if Budi can be reported to Paypal, since he uses a Paypal account for every sucker who wants to send him $$? Let me know.
PayPal did close his Pascas Health Clinics PayPal account he was using for donations for the FP, which we now know is Crystal. I was even asked if I had anything to do with PayPal closing this account. One blamed me for causing this action to be taken by PayPal. The bottom line was if budi was doing nothing wrong, PayPal would not have closed his account.
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook

Old 05-24-2018, 07:54 PM   #5103
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Wonder if budi will regale all of us with how his press release has caused embarrassment and panic with the officials in the German government and these three judges. I mean he did say this was going to be devastating news to all those involved preventing the payments.

Last edited by Lynndel; Yesterday at 03:22 AM.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #5104
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower ยป 23 May 2018 05:32

Hi Guys :character-burgerking:

There appears to be a shift in the Merkel camp towards what we have been seeking.

The Courier is progressing within the directives for the controllers of the delivery.

Positivity on both fronts.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM   #5105
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
PayPal did close his Pascas Health Clinics PayPal account he was using for donations for the FP, which we now know is Crystal. I was even asked if I had anything to do with PayPal closing this account. One blamed me for causing this action to be taken by PayPal. The bottom line was if budi was doing nothing wrong, PayPal would not have closed his account.
So he is using a different Paypal account now? Believe me, I have not asked him what is Paypal address is lately. So someone reported him to Paypal?
Just wonder how they went about doing that.
littlewhitegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #5106
Lynndel
Top Level Member

So let me get this straight. In budi's update of May 21, he said, and I quote:

"If payments do not recommence immediately, the beneficiaries will have no choice but to file an action in the International Criminal Court against the Federal Republic of Germany and the State of Hessen."

But back in late February, it was said, and again I quote:

"As a result, the arbitration claimants have made the decision to file an action in the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

In addition to others, those named in the complaint will be:

1. John D Lier, alias BJH.
2. Lynndel Edgington.
3. The owners and operators of the Internet site containing this forum thread.

The charge will be "Interference With The Administration of Justice," a crime under The Rome Statute.

This criminal complaint will be filed sometime on, or before, 1 April 2018."

Not only was I included in this criminal complaint filing, but there were going to be 500+ criminal complaints filed against me.

So according to you, this criminal complaint has already been filed, so why would you claim it was going to be filed again? You do know that you can only file this criminal complaint once don't you?

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #5107
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
So he is using a different Paypal account now? Believe me, I have not asked him what is Paypal address is lately. So someone reported him to Paypal?
Just wonder how they went about doing that.
They just sent an email to them detailing his using a charity as receiving funds that were not charity related is my guess. Or PayPal could have been doing a routine audit of his account and asked him to clarify what was happening in his account.