USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

I have a name question nobody I find can answer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N1C0D3MU5
    • Nov 2017
    • United States

I have a name question nobody I find can answer.

Is there a law that requires against my consent that I must use my legal name with SSN? Is there a law that says in order to survive I am required to use it, or is the use of my legal name my right to decide?

I was issued my legal name [not common or family, legal]. I do not legitimize IT, quite opposite. What if I chose instead to engage in my life without using it?

This is very important for me to understand as a born living man. Just assume I don't use or need U.S. Bank accounts, or have use of any government granted privileges. What if I refuse to further acknowledge or use my issued U.S. Person name?
    I am under the impression that using it is voluntary, and you pay for the privilege based on a commercial code agreement. If you agree to pay me a rate, you can use this name and hold property in it, but it's not yours. I'm thinking this does a lot more than just explain the voluntary nature of taxation, but also what provides the ultimate power of imminent domain to seize property.
    If I were to let my brother use my car as a taxi and doesn't pay me, the taxi was always in my name. I can have it in my driveway when I call the police, even if he has a license and his name on the side. Doesn't the same go for my legal name? Isn't this why they can freeze or empty my accounts if there is a financial crash? How else would any court or POTUS executive orders have legitimacy? Is it not because our names are held property in DC, that we use them through the commerce code as agents only?

I have lots of questions about my name. I don't know what it is. I am aware that I am as much a name as the printed word "chair" is not something you can sit on. My name is script, numbers, or air channeling a syllabic pattern. I am none of these in reality, or by definition in Black's Law resources I could find. I know what a man is. It's the name I am suffering with.
    I have lived in 15 countries, and own many legal names for business in several jurisdictions, and all follow the exact same pattern. Even in the BVI, the BVI issues the name to legitimize it for property or banking, even if your identity is protected legally [maybe not from hacks], and not shown as the agent holding or controlling it. They still own it.
    Is the only option on earth then to have a government name or none?
    Can I be prosecuted for going with "NONE"?
    I am not a conspiracy theorist and don't welcome replies from them. I have paid people who could not answer these things, as well as personally called several government agencies. When I called the Social Security Administration, I was told I could not ask them to close, erase or discard my name and SSN because the number and name was theirs to hold indefinitely. They said it was up to me whether to use it.
    Not an attorney, a clerk at the Admin. Someone smarter here please answer any of the questions I raise if you can or all of them if you know. Any legal resources, any kernel of truth your uncle might have, any path forward from anyone is welcome. Including the moderator, I couldn't find where else to post this. Names are what holds titles and are used particularly in commerce right?
  • San Diego 3

Re: I have a name question nobody I find can answer.

You only have to use your legal name where it is legally required, such as on your ss card or passport or the like.

Day to day you can go by any name you want--and you are free to legally change your name to almost any imaginable name. (remember what the musician Prince did?)

Comment

• goddessoflubboc
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Nov 2011

Re: I have a name question nobody I find can answer.

Regardless, none of it makes you a sovereign entity. You must still comply with the laws of the land where you live.

You can believe whatever you wish about your name, but in fact it has no value except the intrinsic value you bring it by your good character and good works.

Comment

Good answers!!
        I kind of have the same questions.

Comment

And it IS quite easy to change your name. It only takes one court hearing, in California at least!!

If the name bothers you that much.

Comment

• onlinephone234
            • Dec 2020
            • India

Go to court. Definitely your problem will be solved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...