Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Other Labor Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
naresh645
naresh645's Flag is: India

Default tranfer of state govt employee

i am a state goverment of maharashtra empolyee working in tribal area for more than five years and i request to department for tranfer at xyz institution....
as per the goverment resolution dated 6/8/2002 preference for tranfer should be given to employee working in tribal area for more than 03 years.....
but if department given tranfer to another junior employee to that xyz institution...
can i go to Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal / high court for justice ....
and can i get tranfer to that xyz institution where i requested....
please guide me
naresh645 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: tranfer of state govt employee

I wish to inform you that if guidelines have been violated and you may show that while you were eligible you have not been given transfer then you may file a petition in High Court or my seek orders from Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: tranfer of state govt employee

You can approach Court to get the transfer if it was intentionally delayed by your department. It is good to consult a government service case lawyer in this regard to move in the Court.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote