Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Other Labor Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
satishdarp
satishdarp's Flag is: India

Default Full and Final not getting from company

Dear Sir,
I was employee of ex seeds company. I left job in Nov 2013. But till date I have not received my ffs amount. I was follow up so many times by mail and phone also but not employee even Director also only give fake promises i.e. ,"Is month k end me ho jayega" and disconnect the phone. One HR director told me if I call him gradually he will not pick up my phone.
I have all documents against them because my pesions is end. So please give me your advice, what I do.

I will very thankful for your advise.

Satish Dato
satishdarp is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Full and Final not getting from company

I wish to inform you that there is no specific law framed by the Government relating to full & final settlement of dues to be made to the employee/ worker/ officer who is not covered under any of the labor laws or covered under any of laws e.g. The Payment of Gratuity Act. You may serve a demand notice and file a lawsuit for recovery of amount if the matter is not resolved. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance in the matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 10:30 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

You are required to send a lawyer notice demanding the money you are legally entitled. You should keep all the documents relating to your employment for the purpose of filing the case if the company fails to pay the due amount.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
Unregistered

Sue them in small claims or village court if you need to, and if you can!