Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Other Labor Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
Babugowda
Babugowda's Flag is: India

Default Employee and employer financial issue

Dear sir/Madam,

Due to employee mistake bank Lost 20Lakh. Now bank asking me to pay that damaged amount. What to do now?. That work was very new to me so I have not processed as a guidelines. Now bank lost money.

Kindly assist me.
Babu.
Babugowda is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-14-2017, 05:38 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Employee and employer financial issue

I wish to inform you that facts and circumstances of your case will determine your liability. Generally bank may recover amount of loss caused if you had acted fraudulently and if amount is ascertained that it cannot be recovered. Further you may object to recovery rights of bank on the ground that loss caused to bank was not because of your fault but loss caused in business of banking. You may have the burden to show that you were never informed that such acts is outside your authority. You may also argue that along with you other bank employees who were involved in this transaction should also be held liable. You may seek judicial determination of your dispute with bank.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2017, 02:10 AM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that facts and circumstances of your case will determine your liability. Generally bank may recover amount of loss caused if you had acted fraudulently and if amount is ascertained that it cannot be recovered. Further you may object to recovery rights of bank on the ground that loss caused to bank was not because of your fault but loss caused in business of banking. You may have the burden to show that you were never informed that such acts is outside your authority. You may also argue that along with you other bank employees who were involved in this transaction should also be held liable. You may seek judicial determination of your dispute with bank.

AFF
Cluster head it's self accepted that staff not aware about the process through his mail. Now what bank will do against me?