X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Where's my girl's???
    • Apr 2009

Missing daughters

I have been divorced for 4 years. I have 2 son's and 2 daughters. My ex. has primary custody. My younger daughter was sent to live with me for about 3 months just recently, but my ex pulled her back to him when he decided he changed his mind. I have recently found out that he sent my older daughter away to live with my parents but she was also returned back to him by his ruling. My oldest son ran away from home and currently lives with my sister. I have no idea how my younger son is. My ex's pattern has been to get rid of the kids when he can't handle them but in the end he plays these power games with me and the kids. I am limited funds and do not want to battle him again for the kids. It was just to draining and the children are sick of the battles. He is a LTC. in the military and his resources are much stronger than mine. I tried to ask the military to help butto no avail. My kids are all teenagers and I know they have the right to choose where they want to live, but he manipulates and threatens them with physical control and bribes. Now, my daughters have been sent away seperately somewhere and he nor will his new wife tell me where, why, and how long they will be gone. I have not lost my parental rights. The only order he has against me is my contact with them is "his" digression to allow them to speak to me. Do I not have any right to know where my children are being sent as their mother without having to fight him in a courtroom. Please Help-
  • Unregistered

Re: Missing daughters

You normally should know where they are yes...

And the order may need to make that clear.

There are various ways to deal with that without spending a fortune and you may want to also email world law attorneys to ask about some help resolving this.

If need be you could even go back to court without a lawyer for some basic requests.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...