Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Government and Administrative Law

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Default Can someone sue me...? (savannah cats from Kijiji)

I had got 2 savannah cats from kijiji for FREE.
A couple months later under my certain circumstances I couldn't keep them anymore so I sold them on kijiji
The person that gave them away for free had seen and I guess knew one of the people I sold one of the cats too then said she was going to involve police and sue me?
Can she sue me?
There was no written or verbal contract or agreement when I first got the cats stating that I couldn't sell them or give them away
Please help me.
Baileyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
Top Level Member
Default re: Can someone sue me...? (savannah cats from Kijiji)

I wish to inform you that you cannot be sued because you have not violated any law. In this regard you can inform other party that as there is no restriction on you for selling and cats were gifted to you therefore you also have ownership and title to sell these cats.

AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2092 times