USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Does a European man have the right to complain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrigole
    ☆☆
    • Jan 2015

Does a European man have the right to complain?

Does a European man have the right to complain? If he allowed his child to come in contact with an North America that in Italian women says is a piece of crap, than his wife will be very upset at him.

An Italian woman told me a European man that in the United States, 90 percent of American women cannot be trusted, and European women can usually determine if American women can be trusted. European man should never go out with an American woman unless a European woman says they can be trusted. Most US born women that have a European born mother can be equally trusted as there European mother. She told me that is fair for a European man that he should never go out with an American women that a European women says can not be trusted, but should give a lot of respect to an American women that a European women says can be trusted. A European man also should never go out with an Australian, Canadian and a New Zeeland woman that a European woman says cannot be trusted.
  • Disagreeable
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Oct 2012
    • United States

Re: Does a European man have the right to complain?

People in the US complain all the time. Some even go to court and file legal complaints.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...