•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • praveen0305
    • May 2017
    • India

Domestic Violence case or Divorce

I have been married for 7 years. During this period my husband has been beating me, and harassing me. Recently he has beaten me in car when we were returning from a party in front of my 8 year old daughter.which caused multiple bruises and red marks from the neck area down to the waistline
    I can't take it any more.
    What should i do?
    As my daughter is special child she needs medical attention.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Domestic Violence case or Divorce

I wish to inform you that you may file a case for domestic violence for acts of violence done upon you. You may seek divorce because of cruelty as your husband beats you. You may seek child support from your husband to meet your expenses regarding child and further maintenance to meet your expenses.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

You can file a domestic violence case against your husband in this regard. It is also good to discuss the matter with family members to resolve the issue.

Comment

• Unregistered

Call the police ASAP!!!!

Comment

• Disagreeable
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Oct 2012
          • United States

The best course of action depends on the country you reside ins laws.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...