Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY LAW > Other Real Estate Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
SLJ77
SLJ77's Flag is: Fiji

Default What legal documents can we prepare for our peacefulness?

I am living in this property since birth and upon my father's death my uncle became the surviving administrator of the property and now my mother who is forcefully living with us is creating scene and the house which we built is claiming is hers. My uncle is prepared to help us in getting us out of this situation what legal documents can he prepare for us for our peacefulness and I can legally give her notice to vacate the house. Please note my mother has her own estate house where she lived for the last 31 years and has given it to her elder son. Await for your guidance.
SLJ77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: What legal documents can we prepare for our peacefulness?

In this regard if your father died intestate i.e without a will, you can apply the court to determine the rights of your father’s legal heirs, so that the court will order for a partition of the estate.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No