• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeroAlpha
    • Jan 2017
    • Philippines

Does the father have the right to demand visitation rights

Hi
    I have 4 kids and were not married to their mother. Now, we had experiencing rough in our relationships nowadays, shes not giving me a permission to see or to support our children. Do i have the right to insist to see my children because even though she keeps on insisting that i abandoned them, even though i just wanted to have a work for them. She knows how i love our children. What will im going to do?
  • goddessoflubboc
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Nov 2011

Re: Does the father have the right to demand visitation rights

Not until you go to court, in all probability. Then you can get an order for times to see them.

Comment

• Wenton2
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2016
      • United States

Re: Does the father have the right to demand visitation rights

Yes you do have the right to see your children, and if she will not agree the court will enforce an order that allows you to see them. You should let her know that if she does not understand that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...