Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
Abcd_17
Abcd_17's Flag is: Philippines

Default Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Hi. I just want to ask if i can go out from the country even i have unpaid loan from DIB and dunia.. my visa is already cancelled and i dont have a new job..i am nervous maybe they will hold me in the airport.. i just want to make sure before booking my flight.. i dont have any file case as i missed only 1month payment to both of them.. only phone calls from dunia that keeps on harrassing me everyday..what is best thing i can do.. i need an answer pls.. thank you.
Abcd_17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

I wish to inform you that you may check from court records if there is any case against you or not. Further you may contact Ministry of Foreign Affairs to know whether there is any restriction upon your movement or not out of country.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 10:02 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Did you got any written notice from the bank regarding a case in the court rather than the harassing calls?. As there is no registered case against you, you can travel free without the fear of arrest.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 12:54 PM   #4
Abcd_17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
Did you got any written notice from the bank regarding a case in the court rather than the harassing calls?. As there is no registered case against you, you can travel free without the fear of arrest.
I dont have any written notice.. only sms payment reminder i received. No emails or calls as well..

Old 02-14-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

HI,
I HAVE ANOTHER QUERY ON THE SAME TOPIC.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY END OF SERVICE BENEFITS WHICH GETS DEPOSITED IN OUR SALARY AC?
THE SALARY AC IS LINKED TO MY LOAN, SO WILL MY BANK FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND STOP ME TO WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT OR I CAN EASILY WITHDRAW IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

IF THE LOAN IS FROM SAME BANK MAY BE, BUT MY LOAN IS FROM DUNIA FINANCE SO MAY BE MY BANK DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT AS THE LOAN IS NT FROM THEM.

PLEASE SOMEONE PUT SOME LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:37 AM   #6
Abcd_17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY END OF SERVICE BENEFITS WHICH GETS DEPOSITED IN OUR SALARY AC?
THE SALARY AC IS LINKED TO MY LOAN, SO WILL MY BANK FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND STOP ME TO WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT OR I CAN EASILY WITHDRAW IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

IF THE LOAN IS FROM SAME BANK MAY BE, BUT MY LOAN IS FROM DUNIA FINANCE SO MAY BE MY BANK DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT AS THE LOAN IS NT FROM THEM.

You can withdraw your money as there is no salary transfer given to them.. withdraw asap before dunia deposit ur issued cheque to them.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcd_17 View Post
You can withdraw your money as there is no salary transfer given to them.. withdraw asap before dunia deposit ur issued cheque to them.
Please advise me who will do the case check for me? Or is

Old 02-15-2018, 01:58 PM   #8
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

Yes you can withdraw easily as the loan you had is NSTL (Non Salary Transfer Loan) there will not be any hold on your account. If you have given ECS to Dunia Finance then make sure to withdraw your salary before the Emi date.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #9
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcd_17 View Post
Hi. I just want to ask if i can go out from the country even i have unpaid loan from DIB and dunia.. my visa is already cancelled and i dont have a new job..i am nervous maybe they will hold me in the airport.. i just want to make sure before booking my flight.. i dont have any file case as i missed only 1month payment to both of them.. only phone calls from dunia that keeps on harrassing me everyday..what is best thing i can do.. i need an answer pls.. thank you.
If it is just one month default, usually you will not have any case from the bank so soon. You can travel and you will not be held at the airport. Going to any court to check your travel status will not be entertained and will not be advised to you. Instead if there is any case then you would be taken in custody until the judgement is issued which would take upto two days. We can help you do the case check if you wish to do it, you can email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #10
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

SO BASICALLY UAE BANKS ND CREDIT CARD COMPANIES DONT HAVE ANY HOLD ON PEOPLE LEAVING THE COUNTRY WITH DEBT?
PEOPLE CAN EASILY GETAWAY WITH DEBT/