Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2018, 04:08 PM   #1
Jackwolfskin123
Jackwolfskin123's Flag is: India

Default Case/travel ban checked

Can i go to police station to check if i have a case or travel ban days before my flight? Thanks pls help
Jackwolfskin123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-08-2018, 06:20 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Case/travel ban checked

I wish to inform you that you may request police for information regarding any pending case against you. You may also request court official to check and inform you if there is any pending case against you.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #3
Unregistered

You can. But if you have any case, they will keep you there inside jail and will take you the respective station where the case is filed. This mail guy take one or two days if the case is filed in other Emirates.

Another option, I heard is that, you may ask your friend to go to dubai public prosecution and check whether any case is filed in your Emirates ID/ passport & visa copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwolfskin123 View Post
Can i go to police station to check if i have a case or travel ban days before my flight? Thanks pls help

Old 05-09-2018, 09:25 AM   #4
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Case/travel ban checked

In this case you can entrust a lawyer to check whether a case is pending in your name. It is good to do such a check to avoid an arrest at the airport.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can. But if you have any case, they will keep you there inside jail and will take you the respective station where the case is filed. This mail guy take one or two days if the case is filed in other Emirates.

Another option, I heard is that, you may ask your friend to go to dubai public prosecution and check whether any case is filed in your Emirates ID/ passport & visa copy.
Im in abu dhabi