• Show
Clear All
  • Yousef
    • Jan 2018
    • United Arab Emirates

Left UAE with Unpaid debts and planning to go back

Dear all,
    I need an advice pls.
    I have left UAE with an unpaid loan and two credit cards.
    Total outstanding around 180 k.
    I struggled with the monthly payments and the interests which made it impossible for me to continue in UAE, so resigned and left back to my country 6 months back.

Now I am planning to go back to UAE after getting a job offer.

I am sure at Dubai airport when I arrive there they will stop me because of the cases on me.

What will be the situation at that time? Especially after the new 2018 one day court rule in UAE for the defaulters.
    Will they make a court decision and give me a fine to pay? After paying the fine will they release me and the cases will be dropped and I will be cleared? How much approximately will be the fine? There will be no jail charges included if the amount is less than 200 k?
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Left UAE with Unpaid debts and planning to go back

It is good to contact the bank for information whether they had initiated a case against you. If they had filed a case against you or if a warrant exists, you will be arrested in the airport. It is good to negotiate with the bank for a settlement to avoid the arrest.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Jun 2017
      • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Yousef
      Dear all,
      I need an advice pls.
      I struggled with the monthly payments and the interests which made it impossible for me to continue in UAE, so resigned and left back to my country 6 months back.

I am sure at Dubai airport when I arrive there they will stop me because of the cases on me.

What will be the situation at that time? Especially after the new 2018 one day court rule in UAE for the defaulters.
      Will they make a court decision and give me a fine to pay? After paying the fine will they release me and the cases will be dropped and I will be cleared? How much approximately will be the fine? There will be no jail charges included if the amount is less than 200 k?
      It depends in which Emirate you have the case/cases on you and will be fined accordingly. The fine amounts are fixed if that would be Dubai, if abu dhabi it depends actually and totally a different scenario in Sharjah. You have to plan it accordingly before your travel to the UAE to travel to the Emirate where you have the case against you. Landing on any other Emirate would have long transfer procedures to the Emirate you have case in upto 5 days and you would have to be behind bars till the time you are taken to the prosecutor. There ate also appropriate answers you should be giving the Judge when you are being questioned, the questions are same for all and you need to know what you should answer to get just a fine amount as the judgement on your case.

Also prepare some amount to pay the fine, if not paid then for sure you are going to the prison. It is simple if you do it with preparation and proper plan. Just make sure you know which police station you have case in and book the flight ticket to thag Emirate. The banks will never tell you anything true so do not depend on them for anything. You might also not have any case on you as banks file case even after 12 months of defaulting though they inform the client on the third month itself.
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Yousef
        • Jan 2018
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
        It depends in which Emirate you have the case/cases on you and will be fined accordingly. The fine amounts are fixed if that would be Dubai, if abu dhabi it depends actually and totally a different scenario in Sharjah. You have to plan it accordingly before your travel to the UAE to travel to the Emirate where you have the case against you. Landing on any other Emirate would have long transfer procedures to the Emirate you have case in upto 5 days and you would have to be behind bars till the time you are taken to the prosecutor. There ate also appropriate answers you should be giving the Judge when you are being questioned, the questions are same for all and you need to know what you should answer to get just a fine amount as the judgement on your case.

Also prepare some amount to pay the fine, if not paid then for sure you are going to the prison. It is simple if you do it with preparation and proper plan. Just make sure you know which police station you have case in and book the flight ticket to thag Emirate. The banks will never tell you anything true so do not depend on them for anything. You might also not have any case on you as banks file case even after 12 months of defaulting though they inform the client on the third month itself.
        Thanks for your reply.
        I was living and working in Dubai. The loan and the credit cards were all applied in dubai. So I am planning to travel back to dubai.

So if I travel back to dubai, the immigration police will stop me, then will wait for the court decision.
        If the total outstanding is below 200k I believe the fine will not exceed 10k, is that true? And after paying the fine, will I be released and all the cases will be cleared and no more bank chasing or monthly payments?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2017
          • United Arab Emirates

Thanks for your reply.
          I was living and working in Dubai. The loan and the credit cards were all applied in dubai. So I am planning to travel back to dubai.

So if I travel back to dubai, the immigration police will stop me, then will wait for the court decision.
          If the total outstanding is below 200k I believe the fine will not exceed 10k, is that true? And after paying the fine, will I be released and all the cases will be cleared and no more bank chasing or monthly payments?
          Irrespective of the location you have to be sure where the case has been filed on you, if you are already living in the country and the bank files the case in any Emirate then does not matter. Only if you are flying inside the UAE you have to make sure you land in the Emirate you have case in. If Dubai yes, what you told applies the same but if thr case on you was filed earlier and you were not present in front of the prosecutor during the time of second hearing then the judge issues a negative judgment against the defendant sometimes for not being present and the judgement could also be a jail term than being just a court fine. You have to make sure all of this before you even fly inside, guesses might end you up somewhere you would not want to. So make sure of these things.

If fine has been issued and you make the fine payment, the case js closed and legally the banks cannot claim the money from you rather they would just keep threatening about a civil case which is not true. There are also appropriate timings when you have to land in the airport if you have a case and if you want to close that the same day you land and do not stay inside the jail.

For any further discussions email us at ****************************
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Yousef
            • Jan 2018
            • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
            Irrespective of the location you have to be sure where the case has been filed on you, if you are already living in the country and the bank files the case in any Emirate then does not matter. Only if you are flying inside the UAE you have to make sure you land in the Emirate you have case in. If Dubai yes, what you told applies the same but if thr case on you was filed earlier and you were not present in front of the prosecutor during the time of second hearing then the judge issues a negative judgment against the defendant sometimes for not being present and the judgement could also be a jail term than being just a court fine. You have to make sure all of this before you even fly inside, guesses might end you up somewhere you would not want to. So make sure of these things.

If fine has been issued and you make the fine payment, the case js closed and legally the banks cannot claim the money from you rather they would just keep threatening about a civil case which is not true. There are also appropriate timings when you have to land in the airport if you have a case and if you want to close that the same day you land and do not stay inside the jail.

If there is a case opened against me from any of the banks, will the company I am applying for be bale to issue me an entry permit or the immigration system will not allow them to issue me the visa?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Jun 2017
              • United Arab Emirates

If there is a case opened against me from any of the banks, will the company I am applying for be bale to issue me an entry permit or the immigration system will not allow them to issue me the visa?
              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Dear all,
                I need an advice pls.

Can I have your email address sir

Comment

• Mohammad.778
                  • Feb 2018
                  • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I have couple of queries as well.
                  Can you help pls?

Comment

• Yousef
                    • Jan 2018
                    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Dubaireturnloan
                      • Jul 2018
                      • United Arab Emirates

Hell all

I need help i have unpaid loans and credit card wat will be the legal action in india i am to much worried pleasr help

Thanks

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Jun 2017
                        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Dubaireturnloan
                        Hell all

I need help i have unpaid loans and credit card wat will be the legal action in india i am to much worried pleasr help

Thanks
                        If you are asking about any legal issues which you will face in India then there are nil. Only problems you will have is of the local collection agencies in your country which will bother you and try to embarrass as well for payments. Just be bold and need not let them humiliate you as you are not liable for a foreign debt which is an unsecured liability lended by banks on their own risk on basis of your income documents from the UAE and not from India.
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...