Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 03:02 AM   #5201
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I have a suggestion for you budi. Your blog is going nowhere fast. Even with all this great news you couldn't muster more than 20 people on your blog at one time, while it should have been in the multiple hundreds.

Since you have over 500 people who are for my blood and head, approve me to post on your blog. Just think, you would have over 500 people dying to challenge me on your blog at one time. Heck I would go as far to say that you would have all 1601 of your members online at one time. We could have a real discussion, since you have said you welcomed a discussion on your blog, here's your chance to prove it.

Unless, of course, it was all a lie that there were over 500 people in your group who were out for my head and blood or you are too chicken to have a real discussion.

You can have one of your trusted people provide me the link via Private Message here. I look forward to your invitation.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; Yesterday at 03:29 AM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #5202
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest official BudiBS:

by Budigower » 19 Jul 2018 17:45

Hello Account Holders :auto-dirtbike:

One thing that has become crystal clear from this sojourn is that one’s mind cannot discern truth from false. That is, every time when using the mind to draw a conclusion, the conclusion is flawed – well mostly just damn wrong. It is also a scientific reality that the mind cannot discern truth. Assumptions get us into a bind.

Following the opening of the Package, once received and secured, will be a very thorough and careful reading of the material contained. The material, as we understand it, will require several readings and questionings until all the nuances and technical issues are understood. The size of the funds within this exercise is beyond one’s imagination.

Until the implications of the settlement agreement of 2007, the high court rulings in London, the international laws, the International Monetary Fund regulations, the funds themselves, plus other issues, are understood in relationship to the database and records are addressed then what is to be distributed, how and when cannot be resolved. This is an enormous responsibility.

The initial distribution is to resolve the Settlement Agreement of 2007. So, firstly let us get that payout done.

Then will follow further distributions. These will be governed by what and how much funds can be accessed. Income generated since the 2007 Settlement Agreement will need to be distributed in a progressive and orderly manner. It is most likely that a sizeable volume of the funds will be in the nature of bonds. Bonds are not cash. Until we have a working understanding of what is involved then such detail is not available. It is just not wise to speculate.

Prior distributions, as commented upon yesterday, were the account balances. That is, no fees are deducted, the distributions being full account balances.

Every effort will be made to bring about a speedy distribution. One must appreciate that the enormity of this event requires prudence and clarity of all elements involved with these distributions. From our side, it will be full speed ahead with appropriate prudence and care.

Cheers for now, Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #5203
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

What utter BS budi. The mind cannot distinguish truth from false? You need to lay off the meds or drugs with that total lunacy. But you did give yourself at least another year to string everyone along, and that's just the opening and multiple readings of the material. Then toss in the questions, and you bought yourself another year or two of continued BS.

Anyone thinking the payouts will happen before Christmas of this year, forget it. It is going to be more of the same BS as things are moving forward but there are issues that keep getting in the way to conclude the payments.

Of course this is all nonsense as there is no money to pay out to anyone. There hasn't been since 2006. I do feel bad for all the members who still believe all budi's lies after multiple proof his updates are all lies. Welcome to budi's cult because you have been brainwashed.

As the old saying goes, "First budi giveth, and then he taketh away."
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Today, 12:28 AM   #5204
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Budi's just opened the door for a new round of "problems and excuses".

I can't help but wonder how long members will continue to stump up cash (if they are of course) for the "first payee"?

Once the "package" (if it exists) is delivered, what can she do exactly?
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote