USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Online fraud Indonesia (OUTBOARD JAVA MARINE)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Online fraud Indonesia (OUTBOARD JAVA MARINE)

Hi All,

I know and old post, but, these guys are still active. Nearly got sucked in, till I found this forum. At the last minute I asked for a picture of the engine & serial number. They went quite for a few days, but came back asking to send money as engine / my order was ready to ship.

Found at least 5 websites all leading back to Indonesia. As we say here - "run away" ..

Have since ordered a new Honda 40hp outboard from my local Honda agent here in Ireland. Ouch on the cost but at least I'll see it !!

Thanks !!... ray

Comment

• Unregistered

The same thing happened to us with Master Outboards.com
      We bought 2 Yamaha outboards to be delivered in Spain that we are still waiting...Any ideas on how to get our money back or report them? Their website is still working!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

i ordered a motor as well never received it. Do not order thru indonesia they are all linked Pay Pal should drop them and the shipping company ADE is a scam as well Jaya out board is now Rava outboard

Comment

i am trying to get to get answers on the legitimacy of an Indonesian company that sells outboard engines as well. Its call Terminal Marine / Terminal Sales. The owner has emailed me his business licence , which i translated . it seemed ok. When i enter his home address it shows a very modest home. NO engines around. When i enter his business address , it shows a simple office building. NO engines again.

I am awaiting a response from the Trade Attache at the Indonesian Embassy here in Canada as i Inquired to them about legitamacy

Comment

I have stopped all purchases there, it's just too difficult.

Comment

Terminal Marine is a scam. I just bought a motor 2 weeks ago and no one has gotten back with me about shipping. I wish I looked into them better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...