Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Courts, Decisions, Appeals

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #31
exposeth3truth

Default Re: Conspiracy in Court! -- Douglas County Courthouse

All I have to say is whenever you deal with these people be sure to have your camera running. They lie so much and all try to cover each other, wonder what the excuse will be when they are caught red handed on film? Oh..that was a typo too?
exposeth3truth is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #32
Unregistered

You are a moron.. Judge Camp is definitely incompetent. Don't know how she became a judge. Not only is she incompetent she is a racist as well as her bailiff. If there is a white defendant and a black plaintiff or vice versa, no matter if the black person is correct and have proof, she will find a way to get the white person out of it. Not only is she racist, but she is a bad judge who does not know the law. She should be banned from the court system. She needs to go because the good ole boy system is gone and it is a new day in DC. Just reading your post clearly states you are either the clerk or you are a relative of Judge Camp. Again, she is such a disgrace to DC. No one would be talking about her if she was fair, but she is not and she has no idea about the law. Anything goes in that court. She needs to be reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You all are sadly and embarrassingly uneducated. Any responsible adult with a brain in their head reads a contract before signing. I have lived under lease obligations a few times in my life and have found, just like with the rest of my financial obligations, if paid on time or early there will never be a problem. I've done extensive research on this company, reviewed lease documents, and even made secret shopper style phone calls. After asking many current and past tenants, I have found this company offers the cheapest rent in the Atlanta area, very relaxed qualifying factors and offer weekly rates for poor money managers + allow tenants to get utilities turned on without requiring deposits or inability to have utilities because they previously ran up a bill with their past utility company or maybe have bad credit. Yes, this company has a strict payment schedule. Rent is due on the 1st every single month or every Friday if you pay weekly. Upon calling I found they don't charge a late fee until you fail to make your payment by the 3rd if monthly and Saturday at 1pm for weekly. Sounds like they are flexible with the many options for paying rent. This is low income housing for poor and smart modest living for someone who needs to save or get ahead. I don't blame the company for holding court in the county in which they reside. Why should they have to travel out of state to collect money they have owed to them because you had to move back to Detroit with your mom. The lease is absolutely, 100% legal and if it weren't for non payers and deadbeats who can't take care of anything as if it were their own, they wouldn't have to structure it that way. You should all be ashamed for slandering a judge because you were too lazy to read a lease and slandering the company that provides housing for those who may otherwise be homeless is also incredibly lazy and wrong. Read your lease, always document a move in and move out. You see, so many people decide they want to move from somewhere without preparing. In order to move out of one place and into another, any responsible adult that knows how to balance a checkbook knows you will essentially need to be financially prepared to pay for two dwellings in one month plus cover new utilities and additional costs incurred while moving [storage, cleaning, moving truck, deposits, etc] Get a clue folks, your ignorance is not a valid reason to slander others and at the end of the day it's bad character... be accountable, not a victim. Too many people feel entitled to be a victim.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:08 PM   #33
Unregistered

My daughter is going through the same thing dame guy and same judge she is scared. I think one or all the television stations should be made aware of all the complaints and law suits. Also she lived at the address they are suing about in 2005 on a bi weekly rental no long term lease. What is the statue of limitations for collecting this type of debt?

Old 09-16-2016, 07:27 AM   #34
Lana33

How did that case go?
I have a family member that has a very old case that this judge handled most of.
We were not satisfied. We are still looking for things to do.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:02 AM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have dealt with Whiteside Properties and Douglas County Court system before and you are spot on. They are all friends and look out for each other. This makes me sick. I know it was five years ago when you posted this but I'm mad. Sorry you had to go through this.

You are correct, Whiteside's and the Douglas County GA Magistrate Judge Susan Camp are friends, Technically, the Camp should recuse herself in that situation. That will not happen as Judge Susan Camp is taking checks/payoffs from Whiteside's to win the Judgements and evictions Whiteside's file against their mobile home parks tenants.

Old 08-28-2017, 09:14 AM   #36
Unregistered

WHITESIDES - DOUGLAS COUNTY GEORGIA HOME THEFT/ORGANIZED CRIME RING

WHitesides's are stealing peoples owned mobile Homes
The Douglas County Sheriff Tim Pounds is assisting landlords in stealing their tenants homes. Sheriff Tim pounds really messed with my report on Ripoff report, The Sheriff is having many false police reports filed against their victims.
The Douglas County Proscuting attorneys are blackmailing and jailing their home theft victims.

Read the attached letter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByM...ew?usp=sharing

Old 08-28-2017, 02:24 PM   #37
Unregistered

Angie Mary and Jamie Ellen Whiteside are paying multiple people to evict their tenants. First and foremost they pay Douglas County Magistrate Judge Susan Camp of 9189 Denmede Trace. Douglasville to win judgements and evictions againist their tenants.next they payoff Sheriff Tim Pounds who lives on Willowbrook to file false police reports where Angie Whiteside can use them for HUD to ruin the tenants character. Tim Pounds will try to dream up any charge possible to get Whitesides tenant arrested. Pounds holds community events to make the public think he is a good community orientated guy but underneath that smile is a lying con artist who covers his gang banger nephew Joe Pounds ads. It is recommended that the public steer clear of his annual events much like his Cook outs. Angie Mary Whiteside Judge Susan Camp and Sheriff Tim stole my house in Lithia Springs GA. I have contacted the federal authorities. These people think I am bluffing and with a corrupt Judge believe they are invincible.
Angie Whiteside is known by the drug community as Angie Payne and is Douglas Counties largest drug dealer. She own muliple homes some of them Purdy Drive. Ben Hill Road but spends most of her time at 5290 Lake Greystone Road in Lithia Springs. Be forewarned that she has placed muliple cameras up at the Lake Greystone location.
Angie cell phone number is 404.641.6085
She spends a considerable amount of time doing drug deals on Ginger Lane and especially in Grocery store parking lots.
Some of her very best friends include Sheriff Tim Pounds. Vicki Calhoun on Ginger Lane and Nona Fahler/Hand also on Ginger Lane in Lithia Springs.

Old 11-29-2017, 10:10 AM   #38
Unregistered

It's all a big mess there and unfortunately I am stuck in the middle with them all right now.
At least it's nice to know others feel as I do!