Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 08:43 AM   #221
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwolfskin123 View Post
So the police will not act on it sir let’s say I will not surrender they will just wait until I turn myself in.
Yes, it is such. There are procedures to follow and close the case in just one day. You will not be held unless you travel out of the country having a case.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-06-2017, 05:29 AM   #222
Jackwolfskin123
Jackwolfskin123's Flag is: India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Yes, it is such. There are procedures to follow and close the case in just one day. You will not be held unless you travel out of the country having a case.
Just one day sir? How much would it cost? And do I need to deposit my passport?
Jackwolfskin123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 12:20 PM   #223
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Just one day sir? How much would it cost? And do I need to deposit my passport?
contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old 12-06-2017, 04:38 PM   #224
Jackwolfskin123

Default Re: United Arab Emirates (UAE) credit card debt problem

Sir Will my present employer Will terminate ME if they Found out if ever that I have a debt case.?

Old 12-06-2017, 10:54 PM   #225
Sask

Get second opinions on any of the issues discussed here AND check all credentials of any UAE parties involved.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:19 PM   #226
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Sir Will my present employer Will terminate ME if they Found out if ever that I have a debt case.?
Employer cannot terminate on basis of personal debt issues.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #227
manak
manak's Flag is: India

hello
i was working in uae and have credit card outstanding which i couldnt pay due to commitment family issue and i couldnt go back to uae also ....so its almost 4 bank cc now its almost 7 years ...and now i hav an oppurtunity to go to oman and kuwait bharain on visit for a business trip by my present work company so i would like to request some one will my ban to uae for non payment will be applly for all GCC like kuwait , bharain and oman muscat . plz advise . this is an oppurtunity for my carreer also which if i miss , i want be able to sutain in company with good position....worried please advise what should i do Sir
manak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 05:20 PM   #228
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by manak View Post
hello
i was working in uae and have credit card outstanding which i couldnt pay due to commitment family issue and i couldnt go back to uae also ....so its almost 4 bank cc now its almost 7 years ...and now i hav an oppurtunity to go to oman and kuwait bharain on visit for a business trip by my present work company so i would like to request some one will my ban to uae for non payment will be applly for all GCC like kuwait , bharain and oman muscat . plz advise . this is an oppurtunity for my carreer also which if i miss , i want be able to sutain in company with good position....worried please advise what should i do Sir
You would not be held liable in the GCC countries other than the UAE for a personal liability and cheque dishonor case. You can travel to all of these countries which you have mentioned without any thoughts of getting held. Only if any of the banks you owe have filed a fraudulent case instead of cheque dishonor then you might have problems. Even that could be easily known if you are clear to travel to these countries by simply doing a case check, if you wish do do that and want to be sure without risking your travel then you can email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #229
Jackwolfskin123

Today I got a call from Nbad now I know what IT feels. He started Shouting at ME. They call my Co workers number. Also they emailed ME that if I did Not make a payment 4 days from now Will deposit the check and file a case. Just 2 months Not able to pay only pay below minimum amount. But now I dont have money only for food. IM shared 4 days from if get Will file a case. IM Not ready financially for the fines.