• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Lawsuit against Pikes Peak Prep School, State of Colorado Investigation

lol... 'because because'... oops

Comment

• Unregistered

Yes i also need the attorney information as one if the first grade teachers assaulted my son and has shown no remorse and neither has the administration. I am filing suit against het and the school next week and need to WARN all not to alliw their kids around these mean disrespectful and hateful indinviduals!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
      TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LYING SAYING THAT PIKES PEAK PREP IS A GREAT SCHOOL YA WHAT EVER. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT EVERYTHING BEING SAID ABOUT THAT SCHOOL IS SO TRUE. LET'S START WITH MRS. JOSEPH, SHE BROKE A FEDERAL LAW THE "PRIVACY ACT " BY GIVING OUT INFORMATION ABOUT MY CHILDREN TO SOMEONE WHO HAD NO LEGAL RIGHT TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION. SO THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS THAT THEY CLAIM TO KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE. DON'T GET ME WRONG THE TEACHERS THERE ARE GREAT AND DO CARE ABOUT THE KIDS, BUT DR. ARNOLD, MR. FRY AND MRS. JOSEPH SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AROUND KIDS. THEY ARE MEAN AND CONSTANTLY BELITTLE THE CHILDREN DAILY. IF THIS IS SUCH A GREAT SCHOOL WHY ARE THEY BEING SUED AND INVESTIGATED BY THE STATE OF COLORADO ?
      SO PARENTS PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PIKES PEAK PREP. IT IS NOT A GREAT SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!! ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THE ATTORNEY FOR THE LAWSUIT IS PLEASE POST IT BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF US WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE LAWSUIT

Comment

• Unregistered

I saw you in the hallway when this happened to your daughter. With the assistant principal following you around while you were looking for Mrs. M.. If you find a lawyer or the one who has been working on this please put your phone number or email on here and we can meet so that I can let you or them know about much more that I have witnessed as a teacher at the school this year.

Comment

• Unregistered

My grandson was assaulted twice BY the same student within a 10 day period. The first time the student slapped him in the face the school did nothing. Today the same student stabbed him in the neck with a PENCIL. THE PRICIPLE MR. HUMPHIRES NOR MS. PJ CALLED TOO TELL US HER HAD BEENED STABBED, YES THIER WAS BLOOD ON THE BAND-AID. MR. HUMPHRIES IS AJOKE HE IS NOT WORKING WITH A FULL DECK. HE WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK WHEN YO HAVE A CONCERN OR A COMPLIANT.
          THYE HAVE IMPLEMENTED A NEW ON-LINE PROGRAM CALLED ODSSEY WAHT A JOKE. THE TECHERS ARE GLORIED BABYSISTERS WITH VERY LITTTLE INSTURCTION. KEEP YOUR STUDENT AWAY FROM PIKES PEAK . .ALSO IF YOUR CHILD NEEDS SPECIAL ED OR A 504 PLAN FORGET IT THYE DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING NOR THE EXPERTISE TO GIVE TO YOU OR YOUR STUDENT.
          ASLO CHARTER SCHOOL DO NOT REQUIRE THE TEACHERS TO BE CERTIFIED. ONE OF THIER SPONORS IS WAL-MART DO A GOGGLE ON GEO AND FIND OUT WHO REALLY THEY ARE AND WHAT THIER AGENDA IS.
          SCARY PLACE

Comment

• Unregistered

The students are trying to teach and learn? At the same time? I agree, Special Education is an umbrella that encompasses many disabilities, however since there is only "one set" there is only a "difference," and you may need to use a question mark if you want an answer. When you stop spreading YOUR ignorance, then we may consider getting you some student loans, so you can get an education too! Have you considered Pikes Peak Prep? I've heard they're fabulous!
            PIKES PEAK PREP IS A UNSAFE PLACE AND THE NEW ON LINE PROGRAM ODYSSEY IS SCARY. I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND READ IT HAS A CULT MENTALITY TOO IT.THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

Comment

• Unregistered

Keep your students away from PPP. I know they don't have the funds or expertise for special needs students yet the still collect the money for them. Keep you student out of Ms. Al-bdulalil she is so fake you at first think she cares but she doesn't she works for the school and the GEO Foundation. She comes across as this self righteous, rude little troll. She will belittle your student in front of everyone and she does not care.
              Stay away

I will tell you what I saw happen to some:
              Unlawful termination just for taking initiative to go above & beyond the call of the job. Also refusal to be paid for extra hours worked. I have also seen where special needs students were denied services & sent to another school. I wouldn't recommend anyone sending their kid(s) to Pikes Peak Prep. The principal along with some staff members are very rude, ungrateful, & discriminate against special needs students despite the fact they tell you they have programs for special needs students.

Comment

• Unregistered

This must have resurfaced. As of this week (being 2 weeks before schools out) and for the 2016 year alone, I have heard of AT LEAST S-I-X teachers leaving...most with little or no notice, and no explanation to parents. This is downright absurd and as a parent, the unsettling feeling that the school may currently be going under, is not a fuzzy feeling. Makes me wonder every day what kind of environment they have to endure in that building, teachers and kids. WTF

Comment

• Disagreeable
                  Top Level Member
                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                  • Oct 2012
                  • United States

Sounds like they used one years leave and left early after working there one year.
                  Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Unregistered

Really? Six teachers? Please elaborate

Comment

• Unregistered

Now they just fired the AP and Principal! Teachers out front at the end of school told me. I am worried and will not bring my three kids back next year. Does anyone know who Mikes Miles is???? He is gonna take over the school.

Comment

• Unregistered

This school is a mess. The GEO Foundation is a nightmare. They make so many empty promises: free ipads, $100 gift cards for enrolling, promises of clubs and extra curricular activities. All lies. There are some students and teachers who are wonderful, but overall it just isn't enough. The post on greatschools.org claiming that 100% of the seniors of 2016 graduated on time is a complete and utter lie. Half of the seniors didn't have diplomas in their folders at graduation. 50% of the seniors had to attend summer school to finish their courses. Some did show up for summer school, but a few did not and did not earn their diploma. The SPED and ELL teachers did the best they could with what they had, but with such a heavy caseload on both ends, they were completely out of compliance. The school nurse was only there part time - the front desk assistant had to handle the majority of the medical issues. Elementary teachers did receive Core Knowledge curriculum, but hardly any of them used it and received minimal training. On the high school and middle school side, only the high school math teacher and middle school english teacher had a curriculum to follow, the other teachers had to find materials and resources on their own - and out of their own pocket! Plus, the high school teachers teach ALL the high school classes. The math teacher had to teach 9th, 10thy, 11th, AND 12th grade math. Same for English, same for History, same for Science. Not possible to do well. Safety is another huge issue. The doors may be locked but anyone can hit the bell and be buzzed in. Students regularly skipped or left campus and the faculty had no idea. GEO hires and fires administration at the drop of the hat. The last two administrators were fired at noon on the last day of school and told to be out of the building by 4pm the same day. Sure, they hired Mike Miles to come in and "clean up the school", but it's not the school that needs cleaning up, it's the foundation that manages the school. GEO is notorious for deception and lies, especially with parents. They will say anything and everything to convince unsuspecting parents. Please do your research before you send your child to this toxic school environment. My kids are gone, and I am could not be happier. There are no clubs, the sports program is limited to middle school volleyball and basketball. They claim that there is art club, choir, drama - all lies. There is no check-in system and no regulation of the students whereabouts. Please think twice before choosing this "school".

Comment

• Unregistered

I finally decided this is not for me.

We moved to another school!

Comment

• Wenton2
                            Top Level Member
                            ☆☆☆☆☆☆
                            • Sep 2016
                            • United States

There seem to be a number of mixed reviews here, some people love the place but some certainly do not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...