Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Miscellaneous Topics

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 11:11 AM   #1
protestrealscam

Default What Is The Easiest Way To File A Complaint About RealScam.Com?

Below is a start of information to track down or complain about RealScam.Com and all of its characters. Below I will place a message for RealScam.Com and also post helpful information on how to file against them for Deformation of character as long as the information posted by them is "FALSE" about you.

Dear Heather Dobrott aka Soapboxmom, Paul R. Dobrott, Prof Henry Higgins, Okosh, Little Round Man,
I am god and on behalf of my message here I would like to tell you guys how pleased that I am #1 for Heathers best friend commiting suicide for being scammed years ago. #2 we all appreciate all of the free marketing,free advertising and time and energy that you are freely placing into us all making us grow even stronger. All of your hard work and efforts will one day sink and you will have nothing to show for it besides paranoia of people who desire to kill you. I have been wanting to reply since 2012 but as I was obtaining financial security and securing wealth I had no time to address you guys. Now as we all know I am god. Take care.

REALSCAM.COM KNOWN ADDRESSES INFORMATION
Paul R. Dobrott
1429 Lamp Post, Richardson, TX 75080 - (972) 235-1804
2518 Suncrest Drive, Garland, TX 75044 - (972) 496-3649
1645 Village Center Circle Ste 170 Las Vegas, NV 89134
25 Robert Pitt Drive, Suite 204 Monsey, NY 10952
  • Vcorp Services, LLC is a Nevada Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on July 17, 2008. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is E0463902008-9.
  • The Registered Agent on file for this company is Vcorp Services, LLC and is located at 1645 Village Center Circle Ste 170 Las Vegas, NV 89134.
  • The company has 3 principals on record. The principals are Isaac Muller from Monsey NY, Seth Farbman from Monsey NY, and Shai Stern from Monsey NY
protestrealscam is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: What Is The Easiest Way To File A Complaint About RealScam.Com?

I wish to inform you that in case of online bullying or placing of false information about you, you may make a complaint to the local law enforcement agency. They will investigate your complaint. Alternatively, you may file a complaint online at IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center). IC3 will investigate your complaint.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #3
protestrealscam

Default Is Contacting An Attorney General Against RealScam Heather and Paul Dobrott helpful?

The Answer is YES!

I have been in contact with some attorney generals and have filed several complaints against Heather Dobrott, Paul R. Dobrott, ProfHenryHiggins, LittleRoundMan, Shipdit, Wserra, Scratchycat, Soapboxmom, rmccom, ppblog and some other members of RealScam. Soapboxmom, littleroundman and ProfHenryHiggins being the MAIN ring leaders. Don't waste time arguing with them back and forth, if you want them penalized and their real names exposed go the correct route. Hire A Lawyer or Call your attorney general and the US attorney general and file a complaint. There were many already filed when I called on all 3 of these people. Do not worry about their real names because its the Justice dept responsibility to investigate and get their real names. Do not let Heather Dobrott aka SoapBoxMom scare you that you could be in trouble for the program you work. The more people that file a complaint the faster they will be penalized and taken down for good.

I wish to inform you that in case of cyber crime you may file a complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center). Your complaint can be filed online. You must provide complete details of the scam and your correct contact details so that they can be able to contact you, if needed. IC3 will investigate the matter.
Many of us are already filing complaints at every legal police agency that we can. Heather and her cyber criminals will be here to comment soon so let me prepare you. They will say in the name of protecting people from what they judge as a scam it is ok to publicly bully, and risk many citizens well being for there cause even if it breaks laws. Vigilantism is not legal and they are doing it with cyber. It may take some time but Heather, her husband Paul R.Dobrott who owns the site real scam, and members who hide behind a user name will pay. And with all the people they have hurt, there will be justice once the real names and where they live are public.
protestrealscam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
Unregistered

Lynndel Edgington (LittleRoundMan & EagleOne) Heather Dobrott (Soapboxmom) ProfHenryHiggins (Pretty Patrick), and all their followers need to be stopped.

Personally, I wish someone could beat the living daylights out of them and make them an example. I have reported everyone of the to the Attorney General in Texas plus having that site investigated by law enforcement.

Old 12-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #5
Unregistered

I used to live next door to Heather and her husband Paul. They targeted me on her site as well, because she was angry that my mother wouldn't allow my little siblings to play with her foul-mouthed children that are known around the neighborhood for harassing the other neighbors. She has been extremely bitter ever since, encouraging her children to harass my family. My poor family has had to endure so much harassment from their kids. Her daughter leans out her window, screaming and cursing at my mom and little siblings. They record and shine spotlights on my family as they taunt them and give them the middle finger. They once opened all their windows to their home and started playing the piano and screaming about "Gayle (my mother) the fat whale, who lives next door." They have allowed their daughter to sit outside in their car honking for hours, yet complain about my mother, who honks her car one time to lock it and enable the alarm when she goes inside. They have let their children write "losers" all over the sidewalks with arrows pointing to my mother's home. Their children have cussed out me and my little siblings with extra colorful expletives on countless occasions. The harassment has gone on for years. I was no longer living there, when she decided to cyberstalk me to get back at my mom. She found my tumblr I had made when I was younger, and took things from there and posted them to her site, and added false accusations and flat out made-up stories as well as lots of my family's personal information. I have been out of that house for over three years, and she is still obsessed with me and my family, and continues to grasp at straws to update her sad little hate-blog . Sadly, my family still has to live next to the craziness. I have already been contacted by people who have been able to track me down using all the personal info of mine she has shared. If anyone who is taking legal actions to stop her cyberstalking and cyberbullying needs me to testify as to what kind of person Heather is, I'd gladly assist you as best I can.

zozouknokno@gmail.com

Old 09-23-2016, 01:53 PM   #6
meetangel
meetangel's Flag is: United States

So I suppose I join the ranks with SO many that are sick and tired of realscam.com harrassing people and threatening them as well. I hope and pray these losers are brought down for good! They have listed my full name, physical address on their site AND have been texting my cell phone, ugh!!! Will they be stopped? or no
meetangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/oChx8UztxUo

Check out soapboxmom's husband Paul Dobrott and son beating their neighbors trash with bats!