Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Internet Law

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #11
Unregistered

Default Re: married man's wife is harassing/cyberstalking me

Im also with a MM but hunny you are delusional! Its clear to see your using HIS wife to make yourself feel better about yourself and your short comings. I could take your man in a heartbeat does that mean I should walk around with my nose up in the air like you? If you don't curve your delusions your going to be shocked when your MM is running around with a younger tighter version of you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-30-2017, 04:11 PM   #12
Highwayman
Top Level Member

This thread has been dead well over a year. If you think the OP is still around to read your reply you're delusional. Please don't necropost.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im also with a MM but hunny you are delusional! Its clear to see your using HIS wife to make yourself feel better about yourself and your short comings. I could take your man in a heartbeat does that mean I should walk around with my nose up in the air like you? If you don't curve your delusions your going to be shocked when your MM is running around with a younger tighter version of you.
Ewhh honey you right on that point.