Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Insurance Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #11
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: Insurance company is coming after me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"Oh, they'll pursue it.

If only to drive the OP into bankruptcy and screw him up for ten years."

WELL THAT DOES NOT GET THEM ANY MONEY.
No, but it provides the satisfaction of knowing that the uninsured debtor does not walk away completely unscathed.

I drove deadbeat tenants into bankruptcy more than once. Knowing I'd never get my money even after a successful lawsuit I, at least, had the satisfaction of knowing that somehow, somewhere, some day, when they least expect it, it would be me that f--ked them up in some way for stiffing me out of money.

So, if you want to go through your (low) life defaulting on your obligations, go right ahead, but don't whine about what the creditor does to you in return.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-02-2017, 06:41 AM   #12
Unregistered

hmm, well that's one point of view.

Seems like such actions are a big waste of time to me.

Old 11-03-2017, 06:10 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
No, but it provides the satisfaction of knowing that the uninsured debtor does not walk away completely unscathed.

I drove deadbeat tenants into bankruptcy more than once. Knowing I'd never get my money even after a successful lawsuit I, at least, had the satisfaction of knowing that somehow, somewhere, some day, when they least expect it, it would be me that f--ked them up in some way for stiffing me out of money.

So, if you want to go through your (low) life defaulting on your obligations, go right ahead, but don't whine about what the creditor does to you in return.
That's sad!

Old 11-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #14
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's sad!
Sure is.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote