Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY LAW > Other Real Estate Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout




Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
Junior Member
SLJ77's Flag is: Fiji
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Default What legal documents can we prepare for our peacefulness?

Country: Fiji

I am living in this property since birth and upon my father's death my uncle became the surviving administrator of the property and now my mother who is forcefully living with us is creating scene and the house which we built is claiming is hers. My uncle is prepared to help us in getting us out of this situation what legal documents can he prepare for us for our peacefulness and I can legally give her notice to vacate the house. Please note my mother has her own estate house where she lived for the last 31 years and has given it to her elder son. Await for your guidance.
SLJ77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
Top Level Member
Lexus's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,427
Default Re: What legal documents can we prepare for our peacefulness?

In this regard if your father died intestate i.e without a will, you can apply the court to determine the rights of your father’s legal heirs, so that the court will order for a partition of the estate.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No


This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 247 times

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legal documents 808colorado Other Family Law Matters 3 07-18-2016 08:20 PM
This is a crazy tenant issue? What legal action do I take or prepare for? dunbroke5 Landlord vs Tenant Issues 1 06-15-2011 01:41 AM
Legal Forms and Package for All 50 States. Over 36000 Legal Documents test Off Topic Messages 0 10-22-2009 07:40 PM
how long do the legal documents stand? Unregistered Child Custody and Support 2 08-16-2009 03:04 PM
Legal Documents LJ Support Legal Help 0 03-22-2008 01:30 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2018 by