Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Credit Cards, Banking, Securities

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-08-2017, 12:10 PM   #261
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina_1100 View Post
m here 2 mention tat there was a real bad time goin wit me, defaulted on my loan and 5 cards amounting to 300,000aed as my company had a mass termination due to the crisis, unfortunately i was one of em, was jobless for 2 months and defaulted with all the banks, everyday calls and it was horrifying in my life until i found uaedebtsolutions.com here in this forum who helped me understand everything i wasn't aware of and without even me exiting the country showed me the way 2 wrap up the total outstanding with a fine of 20,000 wich was 90% lesser to my outstanding instead of me getting a jail term. meanwhile i got an offer and joined my work bak after exiting the country and safely process my visa.it was also a great help from them to make my flight a safe 1.i am obliged to write this for their pleasant service and believe me it was equal to nothing wat i paid them amongst other firms i approached who had 20 times more than what these people took.it was a life time experience about banks and their tricks. keep up the good work (not sure if i can mention his name).
all the best
How did you manage to only pay a small amount and how did you manage the payment of 20,000 DHS

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #262
sabrina_1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How did you manage to only pay a small amount and how did you manage the payment of 20,000 DHS
That money was not paid to the banks but that was the fine issued by the judge instead of any jail sentence and after the payment of fine the cases were closed forever the funds were sent to me by my family and that had to be managed because non payment of fine could lead to jail.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #263
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

I see so many people when they are hunted by debt agencies, they retreat, they are scared, they don’t know what to say, and these agencies, well they feel the fear, and their tactics are to provoke fear. My question to each and every person out there is why do you fear? Take the time and come from the position of strength before you engage with them, or if you choose to engage with them. You only have fear because you have the perceived idea that another person has more power over you than you and it is because you feel so incredibly guilty over making the decisions that lead you to get into debt. Most importantly, assess who you are dealing with and their negotiation style. Don’t get upset. Be calm, don’t be reactive, be solution focused. Ultimately it doesn’t matter who is on the other side of the threat, it is purely important that you are focused on one desired outcome. Many of the debt collecting agencies play on people’s guilt, make them feel ashamed that they have so much debt, and condemn them for having debt. I truly pray to God that they never experience something like this themselves, because truthfully, it is not a nice place to be in.
I want to speak to each and every person out there reading this post. Yes, you may have debt, yes you may have made some unwise choices, yes you may have skipped the country and not pay your debt, but let no person make you feel ashamed. You are busy making a change and that is what you focus on. You now are looking for suitable solutions.
Remember: these agencies are there to chase you, because ultimately they bought the debt , or they are asked by the respective bank to hunt you down and recuperate the funds. How do you resolve this? Simple, email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and once you have established contact with us, you only deal with us to resolve the issue and be rest assured. You will then know what are the real facts of your liabilities with the bank and what exactly are the legit scenario’s that could take place because of it. Also if you have any travel plans and you have already received threats from the agencies about a case been filed on you, I agree it does haunt you but they are not always true as banks usually take a very long time to file one against the defaulter. We will help you get the right information on what your travel status is and if you really have on against you then would get you the case details in summary.
This is the year of giving in the UAE, and so I trust and remain positive that there is a working solution to get expats out of debt which nobody will ever tell you, which would build a healthy career ahead.
In conclusion, each individual’s situation is unique, and if you feel that you would like to discuss it and see how we can get you out of this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us anytime.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #264
Dontyouworry

Here is to everyone who are in deep stress about your liabilities in the UAE..Officially yet to be announced very soon, yet this is nothing less than a official announcement as it is from the most reputed “THE NATIONAL”. Please have a look at the link below to find out and be stress free going forward, still not relieved? the cheque amount is bigger than what is mentioned in the news? then get in touch, you need to know something unknown.

Link 1: https://www.thenational.ae/uae/bounc...ystem-1.675720

Link 2: http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/court...ubai-1.2123797

For detailed information email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #265
Confused17
Confused17's Flag is: Philippines

I need help as im going to travel this coming Monday to Vietnam; Is possible that i will be having an Interpol Alert as the collection agency sent an email to; see the below email, appreciate your help. I'm from Philippines
"
Dear *******,

Current Outstanding: AED 100,***.**/-

Please be informed of your current outstanding balance above, due to the account was left pending since 2014 bank requested for the filing of INTERPOL case against you.

We are offering you AED 20,000/- One shot on or before 20th November 2017 as full and final settlement.

Kindly confirm the above offer for us to secure the approval from the bank. " - Tahseel - Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collection & Legal Consultants-----

Can possibly do this to me? Will i be arrested if i pass to Phils in Immigration? or Vietnam Immigration? Please help, it's been 3 days now that i can't sleep, can't properly work as well.
Confused17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 12:35 AM   #266
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused17 View Post
I need help as im going to travel this coming Monday to Vietnam; Is possible that i will be having an Interpol Alert as the collection agency sent an email to; see the below email, appreciate your help. I'm from Philippines
"
Dear *******,

Current Outstanding: AED 100,***.**/-

Please be informed of your current outstanding balance above, due to the account was left pending since 2014 bank requested for the filing of INTERPOL case against you.

We are offering you AED 20,000/- One shot on or before 20th November 2017 as full and final settlement.

Kindly confirm the above offer for us to secure the approval from the bank. " - Tahseel - Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collection & Legal Consultants-----

Can possibly do this to me? Will i be arrested if i pass to Phils in Immigration? or Vietnam Immigration? Please help, it's been 3 days now that i can't sleep, can't properly work as well.
There is one easy way to clear all your confusion. Email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will advise you there.

Old 11-19-2017, 11:33 AM   #267
Unregistered

good day

Im a defaulter in UAE due to recession i left dubai with outstanding debt of 2 bank loan and 3 credit card.i work now in qatar but this agent they use social media to trace me. As of this time they called me here in qatar due to debts in UAE. My question is if they can file a case here in Qatar?

Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #268
Unregistered

Quote:
good day

Im a defaulter in UAE due to recession i left dubai with outstanding debt of 2 bank loan and 3 credit card.i work now in qatar but this agent they use social media to trace me. As of this time they called me here in qatar due to debts in UAE. My question is if they can file a case here in Qatar?
I doubt if they can file a case against you in Qatar, their current diplomatic standing is unstable.

but If you can negotiate with them, why not pay your debts if you can.

Old Today, 04:51 AM   #269
Unregistered

hey i have got bank case for credit card of 30k and they put cheque of 60k. i got arrested and present in court where they give me bail by keeping the passport and ask me to come on particular date. Now my question what will be next and if i got fine pay and case finish...what will be next step bank will do...

Morover i have other credit card of 54k which also i m not paying and they are threating that they will put case so what will happen then.

regards

Old Today, 05:21 AM   #270
Dontyouworry

Quote:
hey i have got bank case for credit card of 30k and they put cheque of 60k. i got arrested and present in court where they give me bail by keeping the passport and ask me to come on particular date. Now my question what will be next and if i got fine pay and case finish...what will be next step bank will do...

Morover i have other credit card of 54k which also i m not paying and they are threating that they will put case so what will happen then.

regards
You will be imposed with a minimum fine amount anf the case would then be closed. The bank cannot file a criminal case again as one cheque could be bounced only once.

About your other credit card it will be the same as happened with you now. They would file a case and you can pay thr fine to close the case.