Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #251
ENBD_loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
email address.?
I took 500,000 Dirhams Loan from ENBD and left UAE since 1 year.. but I continued to send money from where I live to my ENBD Account to pay the monthly payments. The current outstanding amount is 250,000 .. I paid half of the loan so far. The problem is that I lost my job here in my country and I cannot continue sending money to pay the monthly payments. My question is: will the bank accept 150,000 as one payment to clear the loan.. and forgive the 100,000. What is the best way to close the loan with a minimum amount? Thank you

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-02-2017, 01:37 AM   #252
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENBD_loan View Post
I took 500,000 Dirhams Loan from ENBD and left UAE since 1 year.. but I continued to send money from where I live to my ENBD Account to pay the monthly payments. The current outstanding amount is 250,000 .. I paid half of the loan so far. The problem is that I lost my job here in my country and I cannot continue sending money to pay the monthly payments. My question is: will the bank accept 150,000 as one payment to clear the loan.. and forgive the 100,000. What is the best way to close the loan with a minimum amount? Thank you
You could have already settled the same loan for just 250,000 AED following a method which is quite easy, well now if you are thinking about settling them with 150,000 AED more than that is way far than the banks expectation itself for a loan which is categorized as “defaulted” . If you have plans to visit UAE and work again then you can settle them with 50,000 AED more from what you have already paid and also not immediate plus in installments. You also can stop paying the monthly installments now for the next 6 months and only then pay them with the settlement amount I mentioned above. Get in touch on uaedebtsolution@gmail.com and will assist you with what haa to be done and what facts you need to know.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2017, 02:26 AM   #253
khantutan
khantutan's Flag is: UK

Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

In the meantime, please be reminded that any of your immediate members of your family with the same family name and/or middle name, as yours, may likewise, be prohibited or may undergo very strict scrutiny/requirement/s to travel or work in any member countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arabs States of the Gulf (GCC) countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, including affiliate Interpol countries.

- I received this message from bilkish, is this true? should i advice my relative about this, thanks in advance.
khantutan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #254
puddster
puddster's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

I had no choice but to flee the UAE in early 2017 as my boss did a runner out of the country and cleaned the bank out. I was promised payments inc rent payment but that did not materialise. I was left hung hi and dry. The issue behind this was we had just under gone a change in the buisness from a DMCC trade licence to a LLC. My contract had to be expired to close down the original visa from the DMCC trade licence and I was awaiting to do the new visa under the new LLC company. I kept doing monthly visa runs to the oman boarder.
Because of this non payment I ended up missing my credit card payment and last rent cheque. I left before a case was opened to avoid arrest. I must admit this past year has been a real struggle and it has taken me quite a while to get new work in the new location. Its still early days however as I expand the business it is looking highly likely that I may have to visit Oman, Bahrain & maybe Saudi in the near future.
These would be direct flights and I wouldnt have to enter the UAE and I wouldnt have to fly using emirates.
Would I be arrested upon landing in these countries?
I have a email from ENDB saying my travel ban states: Travel ban to all European/Asian/Middle east countries are active on your passport. I must admit that this passport number is now expired and i have another passport under a different number (i would still assume these are still linked)
What i need to clarify is what actual countries does this entail. I am hearing so many mixed responses in regards of this. some friends are only saying UAE only others are saying all GCC countries. How can they also put Europe ? Is this correct and could they extradite me from europe for a unpaid 50,000AED debt. Which if my boss hadnt fled I would not be in this situation right now?
A very quick response would be very grateful.
Had my employer paid there dues I would have been owed 3months salary = AED75,000 & 3 year gratuity payment and flights.

The current balance has gone up from 50,000 to 71,000.
If i get these deals done in the GCC, I will have then earn't enough commisson to repay this ammount in full.

Last edited by puddster; 10-10-2017 at 09:15 AM.
puddster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 01:16 PM   #255
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddster View Post
I had no choice but to flee the UAE in early 2017 as my boss did a runner out of the country and cleaned the bank out. I was promised payments inc rent payment but that did not materialise. I was left hung hi and dry. The issue behind this was we had just under gone a change in the buisness from a DMCC trade licence to a LLC. My contract had to be expired to close down the original visa from the DMCC trade licence and I was awaiting to do the new visa under the new LLC company. I kept doing monthly visa runs to the oman boarder.
Because of this non payment I ended up missing my credit card payment and last rent cheque. I left before a case was opened to avoid arrest. I must admit this past year has been a real struggle and it has taken me quite a while to get new work in the new location. Its still early days however as I expand the business it is looking highly likely that I may have to visit Oman, Bahrain & maybe Saudi in the near future.
These would be direct flights and I wouldnt have to enter the UAE and I wouldnt have to fly using emirates.
Would I be arrested upon landing in these countries?
I have a email from ENDB saying my travel ban states: Travel ban to all European/Asian/Middle east countries are active on your passport. I must admit that this passport number is now expired and i have another passport under a different number (i would still assume these are still linked)
What i need to clarify is what actual countries does this entail. I am hearing so many mixed responses in regards of this. some friends are only saying UAE only others are saying all GCC countries. How can they also put Europe ? Is this correct and could they extradite me from europe for a unpaid 50,000AED debt. Which if my boss hadnt fled I would not be in this situation right now?
A very quick response would be very grateful.
Had my employer paid there dues I would have been owed 3months salary = AED75,000 & 3 year gratuity payment and flights.

The current balance has gone up from 50,000 to 71,000.
If i get these deals done in the GCC, I will have then earn't enough commisson to repay this ammount in full.
Well this post explains clear situation of your status, would advise you to first find out if there is any real case been filed on you, you mentioned that you missed your card payments but the total you have mentioned is of how many banks and how many cards? What were the credit limits first issued to you when you applied for the cards as there are many credit limit increase from the time the card was first issued. Why all these matters is because the questions you have asked depends on case by case and not the same to all the defaulters, to talk about the emails you mentioned from the banks are mostly hoaxes which banks just do to threaten the defaulter. Never trust what the banks tell you after you have become the defaulter of the same.
It is not sure that you might have a case been filed on you as banks take months and even years (not more than 24 months) to file a case against the defaulter as they already claim the amount from insurance companies which they are tied up with after you default for more than 6 months and the collection from you is a bonus to the bank and also costs the bank quite an amount to file one and also they know that by filing such what they get at the end in “0” as there is no jail term given
to any security cheque bounces.
To say about you being extradited to UAE for the amount you have mentioned is funny as you the extradition happens only to those who are a threat to any country and i am sure you are mature enough to understand if you are a threat to any country at all.
Assuming that you already have a case been filed and if you travel to or via UAE, only then you would be detained for sure at the airport let the amount of security cheque be anything, but even of you get caught it is just a matter of 24 hours to get out of the case and travel back by paying a court fine of nothing more than 10% of the total cheque amount. There is a fraudulent case filed at very rare times by the banks against the defaulters, only and only at that time there is a risk to travel even to any of the GCC countries as if there was any such filed on you, you would be taken back to UAE for trial. To mention about other countries than GCC, there is never something such that could happen at all to you anytime in future for any kind of UAE case.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:58 PM   #256
global2016
global2016's Flag is: Kiribati

terima kasih atas postingan anda
global2016 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 12:41 AM   #257
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by global2016 View Post
English Please.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:44 AM   #258
Dontyouworry

Quote:
Originally Posted by global2016 View Post
I just translated and read, you are welcome.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:17 AM   #259
khantutan
khantutan's Flag is: UK

i have a lot of relatives here in dubai and i dont want them to suffer for the dept that i did not pay. and i received this email from bilkish, is this true?

" In the meantime, please be reminded that any of your immediate members of your family with the same family name and/or middle name, as yours, may likewise, be prohibited or may undergo very strict scrutiny/requirement/s to travel or work in any member countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arabs States of the Gulf (GCC) countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, including affiliate Interpol countries. "
khantutan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #260
Dontyouworry

I see so many people when they are hunted by debt agencies, they retreat, they are scared, they don’t know what to say, and these agencies, well they feel the fear, and their tactics are to provoke fear. My question to each and every person out there is why do you fear? Take the time and come from the position of strength before you engage with them, or if you choose to engage with them. You only have fear because you have the perceived idea that another person has more power over you than you and it is because you feel so incredibly guilty over making the decisions that lead you to get into debt. Most importantly, assess who you are dealing with and their negotiation style. Don’t get upset. Be calm, don’t be reactive, be solution focused. Ultimately it doesn’t matter who is on the other side of the threat, it is purely important that you are focused on one desired outcome. Many of the debt collecting agencies play on people’s guilt, make them feel ashamed that they have so much debt, and condemn them for having debt. I truly pray to God that they never experience something like this themselves, because truthfully, it is not a nice place to be in.
I want to speak to each and every person out there reading this post. Yes, you may have debt, yes you may have made some unwise choices, yes you may have skipped the country and not pay your debt, but let no person make you feel ashamed. You are busy making a change and that is what you focus on. You now are looking for suitable solutions.
Remember: these agencies are there to chase you, because ultimately they bought the debt , or they are asked by the respective bank to hunt you down and recuperate the funds. How do you resolve this? Simple, email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and once you have established contact with us, you only deal with us to resolve the issue and be rest assured. You will then know what are the real facts of your liabilities with the bank and what exactly are the legit scenario’s that could take place because of it. Also if you have any travel plans and you have already received threats from the agencies about a case been filed on you, I agree it does haunt you but they are not always true as banks usually take a very long time to file one against the defaulter. We will help you get the right information on what your travel status is and if you really have on against you then would get you the case details in summary.
This is the year of giving in the UAE, and so I trust and remain positive that there is a working solution to get expats out of debt which nobody will ever tell you, which would build a healthy career ahead.
In conclusion, each individual’s situation is unique, and if you feel that you would like to discuss it and see how we can get you out of this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us anytime.