Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-14-2017, 04:26 AM   #11
briana_17
briana_17's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Online loans -- Doctor Cash

sinjie ano na nangyari sa loan mo? did they really file a case ? or they just harrassing you?
briana_17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-16-2017, 05:23 AM   #12
Unregistered

Hi Sanjie was the text message legit? Or just to scare you and pay? Let us know, I received the same message but not that exact, some words were omitted and added.

thanks

Old 07-19-2017, 04:52 AM   #13
Unregistered

I have a similar issue receiving a text that they will go on a field visit at my residence on a specified date which is a Sunday in coordination with barangay officials regarding my unsettled loan. Also there was a mention of filing at court RTC branch 76 but no further details of the filing was mentioned, only the phone number of the law office. Is this legit or true?

Old 08-25-2017, 11:20 PM   #14
Unregistered

Hi ask ko lang po. May nagvisit po ba sainyo on the said date?

Old 08-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #15
jeism
jeism's Flag is: Philippines

Doctor cash texted me telling me to pay half of my loan. I am willing to pay but not right away since wala pa talaga. Pero ang kinaiinisan ko lang grabe yung pang haharass na ginagawa nila which is bawal yun at tine-threatened pa ako na pupunta sila sa trabaho ko. Kahit 11pm tinetext at hinaharass nila ako! Tama pa ba yun? Saan ba pwedeng mag file ng complaint? Alam ko may utang ako and willing naman magbayad kahit papano pero nakakainis na at mali na tong ginagawa nila kahit gabi hindi ka pinapatahimik!
jeism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #16
Unregistered

Any updates about this? My mom borrowed cash from them and now, for some reason, they texted ME that legal action would be taken against me thru our barangay. I saw a post on fb saying that someone did show up at their house and caused a scene to harass them. If there are any updates from the initial posts, please let me know.

Old 09-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #17
Unregistered

Hi everyone. One of my friends has the same issue and he asked for my counsel. He even received a text message regarding his loan; and it says there that Doctor Cash had made necessary action in Court and they've issued a bench warrant. But it was just a text message. It also says in the text message that it was filed in Camp Crame under a certain name of a Police Superintendent; and that they will serve it in a specified date. Prior to that, he also received that they will conduct a house visit together with their collections to cease their property. Did it went well? Nobody made the house visit. But as far as i know, they really, at some times, conduct a house visit. Is it even valid or not? Let's see.

Before we go further, let's clear out the clouds. First of, LOANS SHOULD HAVE A TERMS OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING PARTIES where the borrower/creditor is in the right age of consent, freely agrees in the terms and have the mental capacity to carry out agreement and lastly accepting their terms. When we say Terms of Agreement it should be documented or written otherwise it is null and void. To those who worry about a civil and criminal case, yes, there is a law, RA3765, if you willfully violates the act, you will be fined upto 5, 000 and an imprisonment not less than 6 months but not more than 1 year. THAT IS, IF YOUR AGREEMENT IS LEGALLY BINDING UNDER THE TERMS OF YOUR LOAN. Let's get back from the Bench Warrant. The court will only issue a bench warrant if you commited a crime or misdemeanor, it also includes estafa and fraud and it will appear in the government agencies database like NBI. Under your circumstances, if they fail to make a house visit or a meeting in your barangay, there's no way for them to request for a bench warrant from the court. Again, it is invalid process.

To those who are employed here, all of you signed your contract with your employer, right? Both parties signed. That's a valid contract because it met the qualification therefore it is binding and legal. On the other hand, you did not signed any contract or terms of agreement with Doctor Cash, which it makes it void. Therefore, they don't have a reserved rights to cease. As just what I read from one of the posts, "they are modern loan sharks." Since you did it online and you didn't signed any documents, I can say that it is invalid. To you guys, you have the reserved rights if they cease your property. You can go to a legal adviser near your place. But let me tell you this as a reminder and as your counsel: They, in some ways, helped you. So it's unethical to run from your debts.

Now, that's totally harassment. And the fact that they use names of person and institution or creating fictitious names and institution is clearly a crime - a fraud.

To you ma'am, i don;t advise you to pay 30k, they only pressure their creditors, believe me. You don't have a written contract or term, so it's null in the first place.

Old 10-23-2017, 02:40 PM   #18
Unregistered

Hi, The same thing happened to me. My loan is just 8000. I got an email from them saying this.

Schedule of field visit will be served to you, with coordination of your Brgy. officials that will be held this OCTOBER 24,2017 by our legal representatives in line of your Deceit Case. Please Secure your presence at your Residence Venue to avoid any untoward incidents & commotions. Coordinate with Ms. Poleen at 09165194725 for details to avoid full extent of the law.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:15 AM   #19
Amet Sanchez
Amet Sanchez's Flag is: Philippines

Hi to all. I am very worried about this. Can anyone make an update if someone showed up sa said date po na they'll come sa house po? Na papraning na po ako. kakastart ko pa lng nung monday mag work sana matulungan talaga ako. willing to pay kahit staggard
Amet Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:54 AM   #20
Unregistered

hi all, ano po nangyare sa mga pananakot? meron kasi akong loan sa kanila. nagloan ako ng 3k then dducted 10% so 2.7k lng. then ang babayaran ko is 3.9k. nakapag prolongation ako whih nagbayad ako ng 900 or 30% ng loan para ma extend. then ung need ko na isettle is 4185. grabe ung tubo nila. ano ba mangyayare kung hndi ko babayaran?