• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Memxd
    • Jan 2018
    • Ghana

Missing laptop and criminal law accusations

Ghana

We were three in a room and one of us laptop got missing and accuse the two of us, called tough guys who assaulted us and sent us to a police station and we was in the cell for the 24 hours, was later released and were told the crime is still on investigation. I later found out that the other one we are both was accused was the one who stole the laptop and was planing to sell it. I knew nothing about it till I saw some moves of his and got to notice he was the one who took. What should I do???
  • adjusterjack
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • May 2016

Re: Missing laptop and criminal law accusations

Originally posted by Memxd
    Ghana

We were three in a room and one of us laptop got missing and accuse the two of us, called tough guys who assaulted us and sent us to a police station and we was in the cell for the 24 hours, was later released and were told the crime is still on investigation. I later found out that the other one we are both was accused was the one who stole the laptop and was planing to sell it. I knew nothing about it till I saw some moves of his and got to notice he was the one who took. What should I do???
    Keep your mouth shut and hire a lawyer.

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

Re: Missing laptop and criminal law accusations

You should inform the laptop owner and police regarding the theft if you have evidence to convince them. By this you can prove your innocence and get rid of the police case.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...