Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters > Drugs Charges

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2018, 02:08 AM   #1
JONDOOMUS
JONDOOMUS's Flag is: Canada

Default when is my criminal no contact over with my co accused?

me and my fiance were both recently charged with drug trafficking in ontario , i got out ob bail she did not have a good enuf surety and was detained , we have a no contact order i was wondering when it is finished? if she gets sentenced first and im still on bail am i still not allowed contact , do i have to wait till we are both sentanced or do i have to wait till the sentences are both conmpleat?
JONDOOMUS is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: