•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babugowda
    • May 2017
    • India

Process Error by employee

With reference to the above. I am a employee of ICICI Bank since from 2010, (Karnataka, India). Few months ago there was a process lapse from my side, due to that Bank had last 20 lacs.

Will bank recover the lost amount from my salary?
    I was not aware about the process and Bank never had given a training regard the same. Kindly advise.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Process Error by employee

I wish to inform you that in case of error it will be seen weather there is any negligence in process error or not by employee. If employee knew how work was to be performed but again had committed error because of negligence then he may be liable. If bank had never informed its employee about certain process and as a result employee had done error then as there is fault of bank in informing employee therefore employee may not be personally liable. Liability depends upon which party did error as a result of which there has been loss.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Babugowda
      With reference to the above. I am a employee of ICICI Bank since from 2010, (Karnataka, India). Few months ago there was a process lapse from my side, due to that Bank had last 20 lacs.

Will bank recover the lost amount from my salary?
      I was not aware about the process and Bank never had given a training regard the same. Kindly advise.

If they never trained you properly that is certainly an excellent possible defense!
      And you should state to them clearly.

Comment

• Lexus
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Sep 2010
        • United States

If you can prove that you were not trained by the bank for that particular process and you performed the process without training, you will not be personally liable to the loss occurred due to lack of training.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
          If they never trained you properly that is certainly an excellent possible defense!
          And you should state to them clearly.
          dear sir/Madam,
          Bank has sent circular for process but due to demonetisation I was not seen the mail ..

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by AFFA
            I wish to inform you that in case of error it will be seen weather there is any negligence in process error or not by employee. If employee knew how work was to be performed but again had committed error because of negligence then he may be liable. If bank had never informed its employee about certain process and as a result employee had done error then as there is fault of bank in informing employee therefore employee may not be personally liable. Liability depends upon which party did error as a result of which there has been loss.

AFF
            dear sir/Madam,
            Bank has sent circular for process but due to demonetisation I was not seen the mail .

Comment

• Highwayman
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Unregistered
              dear sir/Madam,
              Bank has sent circular for process but due to demonetisation I was not seen the mail .
              And just who are you?

Don't hijack someone else's thread. Start your own.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...