Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2018, 12:51 AM   #5241
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

And the draining continues:

Budigower » 15 Aug 2018 14:02

Hi Guys

Yes, the courier regime at this level is unique and intensive. Yes, there was an accident about two weeks ago and that put the wind up the process. It was an accident, however when so many events have taken place throughout this entire saga that brought about the ultimate level of precaution. I do trust that we are through the rigours of extreme nervousness and will see an orderly finish to this adventure.

One can ask what is requiring such time consuming effort. Well, when one brings to task the past justice minister of a major country, not to mention the past and present finance minister and then add in the head of state, that this can all be done over a cup of coffee.

The daily records of events that I have accumulated are such that their weight is beyond my lifting capacity. I am not the only one that has such records. From these collective records comes the bringing together of the filings for the court in Frankfurt. The filings are a work of art in their assembly. The reviews of same are painstakingly intensive.

You now have had the opportunity to review the Press Release. A document of great detail and construct.

I know that five hours of my time went into this on Monday. Similarly a couple of hours each day.

Now, what I do is minimal compared to what First Payee does.

Thank you for your support, we made the target in our support for First Payee. Yahoo.

cheers for now, Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #5242
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

I am going to call budi Don Quixote from now on.

If the members who are left have not figured it out that after 94 attempts and 94 failures in the last 4 years alone to even get an investigation started, they will never get it that nothing is ever going to happen. Despite all the stories of Don Quixote, they are just that "STORIES."

And the idiocy continues supporting the FP for doing absolutely nothing for 12 years and counting.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 08-16-2018 at 03:54 PM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-17-2018, 01:11 AM   #5243
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 16 Aug 2018 15:02

Hi Guys :character-spongebobdance:

Thank you all. It is always a great relief to me when we meet the target of support for First Payee. It is tough going and it is amazing what is being achieved on the smell of an oily rag so to speak. Thank you.

Visitors to the shortfingereddonald website has jumped during the week. Interestingly, some 75% of those visiting this week were new visitors. This surge follows the Press Release last Monday.

cheers for now, Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #5244
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

So new traffic to the website has increased 75%. This means that out of 4 visitors, 3 were new. Yeppers, that is something to get excited about. But then when this is all you've got, it is all you've got to get excited about.

The contributing factor in this increase is according to Don Quixote, the last press release that was issued. Rather odd that if new traffic to the website rose by 75% that there was only ONE reporter who contacted Don Quixote, which is 1/1600%. But hey they got some newbies taking a read, or did they? Now the question is how long did they stay before they left, and how many pages did they read? Interesting isn't it that these numbers weren't provided. It also begs the question of how many of those "new" visitors were using a Proxy? Heck my visits alone could account for 75% of the 75% of new visitors.

Kind of changes the perspective of things doesn't it when you start pointing out the obvious. And yes Don Quixote I am sure you were relieved that enough people coughed up enough money for the FP so you can continue this ruse.

I mean, you only made 94 filings in 4 years and NOT ONE of them was acted upon. Great Job FP, Great Job. What is it exactly that the FP is doing such a great job of again?
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 08-17-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #5245
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

In a way, Budi (and the moderators) hung themselves when they created the saga of a courier that will never arrive. All he had to do was point out how corrupt Simon Church and Roman Poseck are and leave it all at that.
littlewhitegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 12:35 AM   #5246
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Lightbulb Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
In a way, Budi (and the moderators) hung themselves when they created the saga of a courier that will never arrive. All he had to do was point out how corrupt Simon Church and Roman Poseck are and leave it all at that.

The donkey and the carrot spring to mind....LOL. Budi needs a lure to keep the imaginary funds coming in.

Personally, I don't believe anyone is contributing anything to this lost cause. Budi is just keeping the dream alive. But who knows?

No payouts will happen this year as per usual......

Church and Poseck are long gone, probably living in luxury on their own Island....

Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote