Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Copyright, Trademark, Patent

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
Evan87
Evan87's Flag is: Serbia

Default Selling Replica Clothing Online

Hi, few months ago I get into online illegal business. When I start i didn't know the risk of the business. I have a website who resell replica clothing from China (t-shirts, hoodies and jackets). One more important thing is that I'm from Europe and the products I'm reselling is for the USA. I sell only one brand (name of the brand: SUPREME). Is there any chance to protect my self from trouble or I should shot down the website.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you.
Evan87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-12-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: Selling Replica Clothing Online

Shut it down. Period.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 11:18 AM   #3
Mack10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan87 View Post
Hi, few months ago I get into online illegal business. When I start i didn't know the risk of the business. I have a website who resell replica clothing from China (t-shirts, hoodies and jackets). One more important thing is that I'm from Europe and the products I'm reselling is for the USA. I sell only one brand (name of the brand: SUPREME). Is there any chance to protect my self from trouble or I should shot down the website.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Not really.
You kind of answered your own question. If you now know it is illegal then shut it down.

Sure there may be ways to hide yourself but is it worth it? Find something legit!

Old 09-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #4
Lexus
Top Level Member

You will not get any protection of law if your are doing an illegal business. It is good to withdraw from the business before getting into any trouble.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 02:32 PM   #5
Evan87
Evan87's Flag is: Serbia

Thank you guys for your answer, it was stupid to ask question like that on forum for law. I'm shooting down my website.
Evan87 is offline   Reply With Quote