• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • U.S. News
    U.S. News & World Report
    • Feb 2009
    • United States

Overcome Emotions for LSAT Success

Learn to identify and overcome pessimism and anxiety before taking the LSAT.

More...
    U.S. News & World Report
  • Lana82

Re: Overcome Emotions for LSAT Success

I think that isall a little easier said than done. I e.g. simply cannot get over freezing up when I have those large standardized rushed tests. It just isn't my style of producing quality thinking.

Comment

• Unregistered

You may be lucky that some (a few) schools are eliminating the LSAT requirement.

Comment

• Calenar
        • Feb 2019
        • United States

Originally posted by U.S. News
        Learn to identify and overcome pessimism and anxiety before taking the LSAT.

More...
        I think most people know how they handle standardized tests and if you for some reason do not handle them well, then the LSAT will not be any different.
        Practice tests ( if you take many) are also pretty accurate in showing you what your final score will likely be.
        Four people in my family have been through it all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...