Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Other Family Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018, 04:36 AM   #131
Amalhama
Amalhama's Flag is: Malta

Default Re: Surrogate motherhood in Ukraine

Hey
I see It’s a little bit dead thread, however, just in case – what’s up guys? Let’s rock this old boat.
How were your holidays and what’s new?
Please, stop keeping silent and tell what you’ve done to begin the year with the best mood?
Amalhama is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-17-2018, 06:10 PM   #132
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, All,

I am also disapointed from Bioexcom.
We had recently one attempt program paid 6000euros and had a lot of bad experiences
with coordinatos falses missiong medicines during srimulation, no medical documentation provided which are still waiting and will go to the court, because if dont lie us that the embrions are aa hight quality they are obligated to send us the synchronization of the surrogate the examinations the transfer proticol and tge blood test.Tey are just sen emails or messages via viber and thats it which i dont consider right ar all. Also tge surrogate was travelling 6 hour by train after the transfer and when I asked why and that may be the reasob of the missimplantation they asked me why I didnt ask about while my staying during the stimulation?Can you image-so now i have asked what woykd change this and no responce any medical documentation.Is discasting and i wont leave it on this way!!!I d9nt recommend at all.Also fron 4 persons in the room waiting for puncture 4 negative attempts!!!Where is the 65%success rate???
Hello, I represent the clinic of auxiliary
reproductive medicine "NEW LIFE".We have a huge base of surrogate mothers and egg donors. For detailed information and to get the best price, contact me +380679236141

Old 01-31-2018, 06:34 AM   #133
Amalhama
Amalhama's Flag is: Malta

I stole this post on another forum just wondering if you had experience of meeting scums also this can give you a warning from getting into trouble in the future. Be careful and armed just in case
My husband and I are at the stage of building new communication with one Ukrainian clinic which we gave up to work with two years ago. The way offered by clinic seemed too difficult and expensive. We tried to save some money and time. All the services that could be given by agency we have replaced and decided to pass through everything on our own. We found a surrogate, found the doctor who conducted fertilization and so on. Throughout the whole term of pregnancy, we were sending money in order to maintain control over the process. And as a result we lost the chance and all the time, bunch of money, and our faith died eventually and unfortunately. The surrogate mother refused to give us our baby. She didn’t sign up papers securing absence of her rights on our baby. We had too poor legal awareness to draw up an agreement between all the parties. It was a punch that we’ve hardly endured. It was a price we paid with for being crafty. My husband has smashed the newest i-phone we bought for her into pieces. We dove into hell. No one can bring those days back. It’s our biggest loss and an example of silliness you’ve got an occasion to learn from.
We are now O.K. Eventually and at least we already describe those days without embarrassing. I swear I hate that creature called a female. Blast her! It’s not good and pretty ignoble from me. As my husband teaches me we have to accept our fault and keep going on.
Why am I writing all this? I want you to avoid scams and frauds. Don’t try to save pittance. Sometimes it brings a total defeat guys. It’s better to have difficult relations with your agency than find yourself devastated in an alien country where your enemy has more rights than you. thank you. I hope you are doing well! love and peace xxx
Amalhama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 05:33 AM   #134
HellyJS
HellyJS's Flag is: Italy

Ukraine is perfect country for Surrogacy. Its legal and legislation protects Intendent parents.

One of the main reasons why people decide to travel to the Ukraine for IVF is the low cost of treatment. It is estimated that most procedures in the Ukraine cost up to 85% less than the same treatment in Western Europe or the USA. Even if you take into account the plane tickets and accomodation and food costs, IVF in the Ukraine is still cheaper than in the UK or USA. Especially with airlines offering bargain tickets and a lot of cheap hotels and apartaments available.

One of the most famous clinics:

Babyboom.clinic

Isida

Nadia
HellyJS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #135
Happyness
Happyness's Flag is: Ukraine

hello,
I also have been helped by the Center of reproductive medicine "New Life" in Ukraine. hope my positive experience can help those who need it.
good luck!
Happyness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2018, 04:30 AM   #136
Gabi52
Gabi52's Flag is: New Zealand

I did this procedure In Ukraine. There are such surrogacy and IVF agencies as Biotexcom, Isida, Babyboom. When I was choosing to go for Surrogacy, I decided to visit Kiev first and to see all clinics. So we came, talked to all of them. Finally, we agreed to work with babyboom.

good luck!
Gabi52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 08:37 AM   #137
MarissaO
MarissaO's Flag is: Argentina

I had over 5 years of infertility treatments and the different doctors told me that I would never be able to convince a child. It was a really hard period for our family thus my husband and I decided to turn to surrogacy. We found a woman who agreed to be our surrogate mother but her pregnancy was ended with the loss of our child. Anyway, we didn’t give up. My husband and I decided to find another clinic somewhere abroad. And we were lucky to find biotexcom clinic in Ukraine. We contacted with the representatives of the clinic and they said we could come for free consultation only in 3 months. Because it is always busy with other infertile couples. When we come to biotexcom clinic we were pleasantly surprised by the level of medicine there- spacious rooms, new equipment and smiled doctors. And we agreed) The surrogacy will cost for us around 30k euros. And I don’t think that it is so expensive for such service. Finally, we got a hope to become parents.
MarissaO is offline   Reply With Quote