X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davisbt58
    • Mar 2016

Processing fee from Legitimate lender

Getting ready to start franchise business in the Denver area, was put in touch with Intervention Loan Firm in Dubaim they have approved a loan for my business for $400,000 USD. I understand that there is a legalization stamp required to be applied to these documents, Intervention Loan Firm is asking me to pay a processing fee of $500.00 for this to go through, suppose to hit my bank with in 5 business days. There is a statement after the loan agreement that says if monies are not put in account within the 5 business days, the $500.00 processing fee will be refunded in full within 3 business days, need to know if this is legal aaand if this firm is legitimate, they say that they are a world wide lender, just want to be sure before signing document aaand submitting banking information.

Thanks,
    Ben Davis
  • Disagreeable
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Oct 2012
    • United States

Re: Processing fee from Legitimate lender

One should shy away from foreign investors IMO.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Sax
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by davisbt58
      Getting ready to start franchise business in the Denver area, was put in touch with Intervention Loan Firm in Dubaim they have approved a loan for my business for $400,000 USD. I understand that there is a legalization stamp required to be applied to these documents, Intervention Loan Firm is asking me to pay a processing fee of $500.00 for this to go through, suppose to hit my bank with in 5 business days. There is a statement after the loan agreement that says if monies are not put in account within the 5 business days, the $500.00 processing fee will be refunded in full within 3 business days, need to know if this is legal aaand if this firm is legitimate, they say that they are a world wide lender, just want to be sure before signing document aaand submitting banking information.

Thanks,
      Ben Davis
      Why the blazes would any reasonably intelligent individual be asking total strangers, and anonymously at that, complex legal questions pertaining to a matter of such financial import and consequence?

If you can't afford to pay for competent professional guidance, vis-à-vis, then you have no business engaging in this business.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by davisbt58

Thanks,
        Ben Davis

STUPID AF DUDE

Comment

• adjusterjack
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • May 2016

Originally posted by Unregistered
          STUPID AF DUDE
          Same could be said of you since you posted a useless comment on a two and a half year old thread.

Comment

• Lexus
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Sep 2010
            • United States

If you are skeptical about the company you should consult a lawyer to understand the legality of the terms and conditions in the loan agreement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...