Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WSJ Law Blog

Should Vaccination Be a Choice? In Many States, It Already Is

A review of state laws, however, shows that parents already have a fair amount of freedom in deciding whether to vaccinate their children.

More...
  • Disagreeable
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Oct 2012
    • United States

Re: Should Vaccination Be a Choice? In Many States, It Already Is

Which would be great if all the Obama children and adults were not spreading diseases across the US with no regulation. They are causing epidemics and outbreaks nationwide, which serve to reduce the effectiveness of anti-biotics and other treatments as well as cause mutations to strains already in existence. People should be able to bill the US gov't for all illnesses, since it is causing many outbreaks and illnesses. One of the bridal shops in OH had to shut down and throw away all their inventory because a future bride with Ebola flew into Cleveland airport, then went gown shopping with her mom. A donation campaign was started because the shop had to shut down, throw away all inventory, then have their entire shop sanitized against the virus. The owner estimated the entire cost was close to $100k to her, less the donations.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Friend In Court
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Apr 2011
      • United States

There is no such thing as Obama children. The above poster has Obama hatred on the brain.

Further, Ebola is not a disease that can be spread through the air. One needs contact with human body fluids.

The uninformed always overreact.

Comment

• goddessoflubboc
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Nov 2011

There is no vaccine for Ebola.

In 3rd world countries where vaccinations are rare many children die of preventable diseases such as measles. Up to 50% of those infected die.

One of the first things that was done when those unaccompanied children started pouring into the US is they were all made up to date on their vaccines. So this is not their fault.

Patient zero may be a child unable to be vaccinated. Those that chose to not vaccinate chose to chance illness and death for their children.

Comment

• Disagreeable
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Oct 2012
          • United States

So a brides body fluids, being spread into trying on gowns and being in the shop does not qualify? Would you shop there and play russian roulette? How many other brides tried on the same gown then others and transferred her body fluids to them? I guess I am so uninformed I have provided the USA Today story, which gives some of the background.

Bridal shop closes where nurse with Ebola visited

Originally posted by Friend In Court
          There is no such thing as Obama children. The above poster has Obama hatred on the brain.

Further, Ebola is not a disease that can be spread through the air. One needs contact with human body fluids.

The uninformed always overreact.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...