•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aba Dividson
    • Aug 2018
    • Brazil

My Tradekey Feedback - Unbeatable Assistance

Ryan went beyond and further than his duty to help me in all necessary actions like price quotation, taking follow-ups and referring a trusted shipping company to customers. For me it was challenging to stay active on portal and interact with buyers for pricing and other details as I need to spend most of the time in physical market, my account manager tackled it all and acted as a partner in trading. I am very impressed with his accuracy and the time he took to get things done.
  • Highwayman
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2014

Re: My Tradekey Feedback - Unbeatable Assistance

Go away. Stop posting crap.

Comment

• Blanka Bara
      • Oct 2018
      • Czech Republic

Clap for your key account manager

Comment

• Unregistered

great applause for their account manager to communicate and handle all the queries and provide response on time.

Comment

• Hillary Alexis
          • Aug 2018
          • El Salvador

Pleasant service, nice communication, nice people, nice business

Comment

• Aatiya Hadees
            • Aug 2018
            • Malaysia

good organization, item work great as depiction and insane quick shipment and benevolent correspondence, truly prescribed, it is intense organization and not scam

Comment

• AmeliaChen92
              • Jan 2019
              • Singapore

Originally posted by Aba Dividson
              Ryan went beyond and further than his duty to help me in all necessary actions like price quotation, taking follow-ups and referring a trusted shipping company to customers. For me it was challenging to stay active on portal and interact with buyers for pricing and other details as I need to spend most of the time in physical market, my account manager tackled it all and acted as a partner in trading. I am very impressed with his accuracy and the time he took to get things done.
              No doubt they have best customer support service

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...