Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2014, 04:42 AM   #51
Unregistered

Default Re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Hi All,

I am here in the UAE for the past 12 years and the last time I went out of the country is since 2009.

I am planning to leave UAE for 6 months as I will be resigning with my current employer for some issues, I have CC debt since 2009 and its only interest I haven't pay them anything since then. I had 2 visas renewed and new visa from 2009 without any problem.

My question is will I have a problem leaving the country, will I be hold in the airport since I am exiting the country as cancelled visa?

Need an urgent assistance / help please , as I am planning to leave by February 2014.

Appreciate your answers.

Thanks...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 AM   #52
rgaine

I have been fighting with collection agents for 3 years. They are crazy Bilkish are the worst and tahseel. I have had the emailes, phone calls, fax, calls to family calls to friends !!! They break the law in every way possible. I owe 300,000 DHS + and I started to pay Emirates bank back because its important to pay yoru debt BUT when I get a call from Bilkish saying that I must pay OR ELSE ??? Or Else what. DO NOT TAKE THERE THREATS OVER ANYTHING. In the normal world debt is not a criminal offense everyone is in debt. as long as you stay in touch with the bank try your best but do not be bullied !!!

Interpol is for terrorist and criminals !!!! its really bad that they use this against you to ty and scare you HOW DARE YOU !!! Bilkish and Tahseel the worst and I will keep fightin them all the way until they are brought to justice. Using social networking sites and other information to get your personal information. They called me at work !!! I told them to go and run off a bridge how dare you call me at work what to try and embarrass me ??? My Boss laughed . it has nothing to do with anyone apart form me. In 3 years I had 15 different agents call / emai me !!!CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

Do nto give in but try to pay your debt but believe me I will get justice for all who break the law in abusing and harassing me . I hoep someone from Bilkish is reading this.
rgaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #53
Unregistered

I had a unpaid credit card with 15000 as default , but the bank never contacted me in anyways.I even contacted the bank they didn't reply.
Does that mean that my loan is settled

Old 03-31-2014, 07:48 AM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had a unpaid credit card with 15000 as default , but the bank never contacted me in anyways.I even contacted the bank they didn't reply.
Does that mean that my loan is settled
AFFA will get in touch with you he is debt collector...he is piece of sh$@

Old 05-08-2014, 01:52 AM   #55
Unregistered

hello
my friend as per my research even they stopped filing criminal case for security cheque as i think you have issued some to the banks.i have same problem as you and more debts also .i couldnt pay coz they didnt renew my visa without reason. thats their problem not yours.till now he has traveled many countries except GCC but not arrested.they keep sending emails to threaten you .
even i had enough money to pay ,i wont because they ruined 10 years of my life ,i close my home and left my job and back as they asked leave country in 1 week .after 2 years still my work permit application is processing
they are not human just they pretend they have god as a muslem