USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrickcr

Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Hi all I have been dealing with a guy from China during 1 month, he usually takes 1 week getting answers, he represents a company with over 30 years in market. I am 90% secure that this is a SCAM, so TODAY I received the famous invitation to visit China.

The company is Shijiazhuang Keqin Trading Co., Ltd.... The thing here is that the company is real and its catalog is real, I will be happy to make the deal with this guys... BUT, my signals are:

The contact is asking me a big amount of my product.
    The contact contacted me from a mail that is not related to the company.
    When we asked for information about the company they send as a link to bubooming.com that is a real website and contains a lot of information regarding to the company.
    When I research about the company, I find that they have these real and valid profile in amazon Shijiazhuang Keqin Trading Co., Ltd. - foot patch, slimming patch and that the bubooming.com does not seems to have any relation with the keqin. I contacted to the people behind the Alibaba Contact to see if they have any relationship with these guys contacting me from bubooming.
    I checked the Whois domain and it is registered this year: August 3rd for 1 year and we were initially contacted August 25th.

As I said, today we were invited to the headquarters in China.

Reading all the posts above, I am sure we will not accept the trip, nor to make any payment.

Is there a way that you thing this MotherF****s get caught?

Sorry for the ones that were scammed, and thanks for posting your experiences.

Comment

• Unregistered

We have been dealing with a person called Zhang Zeliang from China for a month, he usually takes 1 week getting answers, he represents a company with over 30 years in market.
      The company is Shijiazhuang Keqin Trading Co., Ltd.... The thing here is that the company is real and its catalog is real.

The contact is asking me a big amount of our tea products.
      The contact contacted me from a mail that is not related to the company.( [email protected]]
      When we asked for information about the company they send as a link to bubooming.com that is a real website and contains a lot of information regarding to the company.
      We visit them in Beijing to sign the contract which is in our hands signed but soon find out after we had to buy them gifts it is a scam.

When back in South Africa I research about the company, I find that they have these real and valid website but only registered in August 2015, it is far from 30 years as mentioned on their website and that the bubooming.com does not have any relation with the Keqin Trading , I contacted them through Alibaba chat .

Please help to prevent further SA companies been caught by this Chinese Scam.

Regards

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I also received an email form Michael of ND Trading, don't know if it's scam?
        I have a wine business and they placed an order.
        Hola a todos, soy representante de una empresa española, la empresa XI?´AN ND TRADING CO. LTD es una estafa como todas las demás. Mi jefe viajó a conocerles y firmar un contrato, todo parecía serio hasta que al finalizar la reunión le dieron una factura y le dijeron que tenía que pagar 2000 euros a la cuenta del dueño, nosotros sospechamos de esto, pedí información y efectivamente es una estafa. CUIDADO!!

Comment

• Unregistered

Bo not trust any company wanting to buy wine that is in Xi'an. This city is the centre of scamming.

Comment

• Unregistered

I also received an email form Michael of ND Trading, don't know if it's scam?
            I have a wine business and they placed an order.
            My company is in contact with the same michael, anyone as any further information?

Comment

• Unregistered

We have been dealing with a person called Zhang Zeliang from China for two months,he represents a company with over 30 years in market.
              The company is Shijiazhuang Keqin Trading Co., Ltd.... The thing here is that the company is real and its catalog is real.

The contact is asking me a big amount of our frozen food products
              The contact contacted me from a mail that is not related to the company. ([email protected]]

It's a scam!
              Please help to prevent further SA companies been caught by this Chinese Scam.

Regards

Comment

• Architect

[email protected]

P.S They spamming again. Now they trying to propose projects for architects and make them to buy ticket and travel in their city to sign B.S contract.

Comment

• Unregistered

THIS IS EASY.

1) NEVER fly to China on your own dime
                  2) NEVER give a gift or pay a notary fee up front
                  3) NEVER deal with a company that cannot be easily vetted. Do they have a proper website? Do they have references?
                  4) NEVER deal with a company that places a huge order without asking a lot of questions about your products.

Hope that helps!

Comment

• Unregistered

Be aware of this company, asking for expencive CEO gift excange and contract signing in China. not serious.

Sent: 26. april 2016 05:29
                    Subject: LOGISTICS
                    Dear Sir,
                    Hello, we are a company who placed some orders from your country,and now we are looking for a forwarding agency who can move it to China, if your esteemed company can give us a hand, please contact with us immediately, we will be very happy to give you details.
                    Looking forward to cooperating with you.
                    Shaanxi Xieying Industrial Technology Co. Ltd.
                    Lu Chuan
                    Import and Export manager
                    Mobile: 0086-18292492194
                    Tel: 0086-29-88453511
                    Mail: [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    Address:NO.2, Area A, Green Land Century City, Gaoxin District, Xian, China

Comment

• Unregistered

Beware of any company from Xian. It inevitably will be a scammer.

Comment

• Unregistered

I just want to add a new Identity/website/email of this scammer

Mr liu
                        Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
                        TEL:0086-29-88453511
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Unregistered

Latest scam comign from :
                          Sun Jinfa Jin fa <[email protected]>
                          Company:Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
                          M:0086-15829629823
                          Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City
                          E:[email protected]

Comment

• Pozza
                            • Mar 2018
                            • Australia

I just want to add a new Identity/website/email of this scammer

Mr liu
                            Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
                            [email protected]
                            This company contacted me quote on 1,000,000 Stainless Steel Bolts.
                            They use a legitimate company website but there e mail address tells you it is a scam

Comment

• Unregistered

And again from:

Mr.Zhang Liang

Company:Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
                              Zip Code:710068
                              Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City,China
                              Mail:[email protected]
                              [email protected]

Cheers.

Comment

• Unregistered

Darn! Looks like I have the exact same guy prospecting me:
                                A Mr Zhang Liang with those same company and contact details.

I thought it was too good to be true

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...