Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2017, 03:52 AM   #31
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
according to the third and last email from bilkish, i should pay through the same bank where i loaned the money. So i think its better if i email the bank and ask for extension coz im jobless for now.
You can do that. If you are not gonna travel then just forget about it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-18-2017, 06:44 AM   #32
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

I have experienced with these collecting agency (Enzi & Bilkish) we back 2011.They even send me a copy of authorizationt from the bank in KSA requesting their office to collect my debt thru credit card.What I did I ask my friend who is a lawyer and advice me to ignore such email or calls #1. If the letter is Official why their is no stamp from the chamber of Commerce #2. Their is no stamp from the Philippines embassy in Riyadh to consider the letter is authentic.The harassment of the said collecting agency continued to the point they threatened me to file a case and even told me that they will going to report me in the authorities in the KSA and also give me a cliipings of report that a certain passenger in the airplane has been disembark due to unpaid debts in the bank.

The lawyer then told me that they don't have power to collect any debt from other country more so the email they give me is dobiuos in nature.I also ask my friend a saudi guy about this case who is a former manager of the jawasat and told me thatthe bank has already insured the amount given to the lenders to an agency which in return if the debtors will going to go home or exit will be the one to pay for the said amount.meaning you don't have liability specially if you're repatriated due to closure of your company which was happened in my case.

So I advice all not to answer their call or totally ignore them as they are harrashing you, but for this time since the KSA is updated their technology if you have debts from any institution you have no excuses as you have to pay all your accountabilities before you will be granted for an EXIT or Re-entry VISA.

Old 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #33
Unregistered

Hello. I left Saudi Arabia last year with remaining unpaid loan and credit card debt amounting 20k total. Just recently I received emails from the so called bilkish and they are asking me to pay the amount, bla bla bla , the usual collecting agency dialogue. I am somewhere in Europe right now but currently unemployed. What is the good thing that I can do to not to be bothered by this bilkish anymore? Can saudi arabian bank file case against me here? If yes, what are the possible consequences?

Old 03-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #34
Unregistered

I am also worried about this issue. What happened to those people who were harrassed by Bilkish? Were they arrested? I am planning to pay my loan in saudi in the future.. but not now..