Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #241
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
If you have a case been filed by any banks, you have to close the case and you would be give the certificate and to close the case it takes not much effort depending on the Emirate.
https://m.khaleejtimes.com/nation/dubai//clear-financial-crimes-by-giving-conduct-certificate-in-uae

You can get good conduct certificate if you settle the cheque case

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-23-2018, 07:26 AM   #242
Unregistered

Default Re: United Arab Emirates (UAE) credit card debt problem

FREE SESSION - DEBT Management

Ang mag-asawang Benj and Fely Santiago ay nabaon sa utang ng dalawang dekada. Ngayon, sila ay isa sa taga sulong ng Financial Education at nandito sila ngayon sa Dubai para magbahagi ng kanilang secreto papaano sila nakabangon.

Samahan natin sila sa Copthorne Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira, Dubai.
Friday, 2:00PM, February 9, 2018.
Only 200 Seats available. Para magregistro, magtext lang sa 0567859444 or email sanaira.img@gmail.com

Panoorin sila sa GMA I Junder -
https://www.facebook.com/ijuander/vi...GHeDPcnC7T6bXY

Old 07-14-2018, 06:39 AM   #243
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate Cruz View Post
Can't travel, Can't apply and Can't focus for your new job because of your POLICE CASE?
We are a legal consultancy company here in UAE which has the objective of helping those who have cases.
POLICE CASES
BANK LOANS CASES
CREDIT CARDS CASES
BOUNCED CHEQUES CASES
REAL ESTATE CASES
BLACKLISTED CASES
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to +971566551019 and look for Ms. Veron
Our Location is Mustafawi Business centre Bur Dubai near Al Fahidi Metro Station Exit 1.
What are the charges my I know please

Old 09-18-2018, 04:17 PM   #244
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: United Arab Emirates (UAE) credit card debt problem

Glad and excited to inform all the members and fellow users here on this Forum on completion of my 1,000 posts and becoming the only Top Level Member with good ratings for 213 among 216 rated posts, not sure why 3 posts were rated bad but working on not bringing up that number. Also happy to let you all know that I have dragged myself up to position #20 considering on basis of number of posts in comparison with 51,000+ members on the forum. I hope my posts might have helped many here on this forum but also sure that nobody would have been misguided, if anything such then please let me know and will try making it better in future. Have created a forum which focuses only on Debt Problems in or from the UAE, you can find informative answers to your queries which can sort the debt issues you have. For any detailed information on the same you can visit https://www.uaedebtsolutions.com/ or email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

To view my member profile on legal junkies -- http://www.legaljunkies.com/member.php?u=54919

Thank you
UAE Debt Solutions

Last edited by Dontyouworry; 09-18-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote