Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
unregistered

Pending Dues from Insurance Firm

I am a Independent Surveyor & Loss Assesor working for Insurance companies for their claim processing work.

I have pending dues with one of the firm since last three years. Even after several reminders they are delaying the payment under one or the other reasons.

What lawful action can i take. And what laws can help me for the same.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

Tags
None

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: