Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
xpdtionWR

Unhappy Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

I had worked in saudi arabia 5 years ago and incurred a salary loan and credit card. I managed to land a job here in one of the GGC countries that prompted me not to come back to Saudi Arabia on last vacation to Philippines 5 years ago. Recently, a representative/collector from Bilkish came to our house in the Philippines and is trying to locate my whereabouts and advised my relatives to communicate with in relation to my outstanding loan that I had left in saudi arabia. They even informed my relative that they would file a case against me if I would not pay my debt.

Questions:
1. Is it true that they can file a case against me in the philippines?
2. I heard that there is also a Bilkish in the country I am at right now. Could they file a case here against me? If so, will government here repatriate back to Saudi Arabia?
xpdtionWR is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

I wish to inform you that Saudi Money Judgment may be enforced in a court in Philippines under the provisions of Sec. 48, Rule 39 of the Revised Rules of Court. Alternatively, Bilkish may file a case through their local office in Philippines. If Bilkish has encashed the security check and it has been dishonored in Saudi Arabia then an arrest warrant may have been issued by Saudi Arabia. The GCC countries may put in jail such a person or extradite the person to Saudi Arabia. It may be prudent to contact the credit card company in Saudi Arabia and resolve the matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
Debtor

Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

funny .. it is not true! Saudi Arabia don't have any jurisdiction under Philippine Law.
and, in Philippines nobody in prison because of crdit card debt..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that Saudi Money Judgment may be enforced in a court in Philippines under the provisions of Sec. 48, Rule 39 of the Revised Rules of Court. Alternatively, Bilkish may file a case through their local office in Philippines. If Bilkish has encashed the security check and it has been dishonored in Saudi Arabia then an arrest warrant may have been issued by Saudi Arabia. The GCC countries may put in jail such a person or extradite the person to Saudi Arabia. It may be prudent to contact the credit card company in Saudi Arabia and resolve the matter.

AFF

Old 10-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
Mikel

Thumbs up Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

The XXX (OTHER ARAB COUNTRY) authority can only hold or refuse the entry or departure of an foreign national for violation of its immigration laws or its local laws (it is possible that they consider a person undesirable alien if he has a case before UAE) but the actual case for violation of UAE laws can only be prosecuted and filed in UAE since violation of criminal law is jurisdictional meaning it can be filed only in the place where it was committed

Old 10-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Mikel

Thumbs up Re: Default loan as Saudi Arabia, Bilkish collector

Check this forum bro...

DISKARTE (Guidelines on Credit Cards Paranoia): Dubai Debts

Old 02-26-2014, 01:03 AM   #6
prem

Firstly the Loan and Card which u have availed are Unsecured Loan , Bank Based on your income have given you these loans , as you have left the country , Bank cannot recover it from your own country , yes the collection agency located in your country will harass you , warn you about police complain , but its all the tactics to make you fear , even they cant take you to the country where u have availed the loan ( its only in case of criminal cases ), neither your country law or court will entertain these cases as it is out of the country case , as you have not done any scam or cheated any one , you court or law will not entertain them , as i said you earlier it was unsecured loan , if it was secured loan where you have to keep mortgage , than bank will do auction of the mortgage in case of NPA ( non performing assets ) . so stay calm , if they threaten you , you better lodge a complain against them regarding harassment . these collection agency are outsourcing and work banks as they have huge commission . chhheerssss....

Old 02-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #7
Lexus
Top Level Member

When the money is not repaid in due time, the bank freezes the account, stops all electronic transactions of the debtor, and then sends them notifications through the police department. If there is a significant debt, they might report you to Interpol and you might then face arrest and subsequent extradition. Speak with an expert lawyer.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
jupiterkhan

Dear friend i am aslo having situation.what happend next from bilkish on CC recovering
jupiterkhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 AM   #9
honey924

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiterkhan View Post
Dear friend i am aslo having situation.what happend next from bilkish on CC recovering
Do not entertain them. The more you do, the more you will be on top of their list. Please note that on application of loans and credit cards, you made an agreement with the bank only. Simply you have to pay through the bank and NOT to any collection agent because you did not owe anything from them. Do you think interpol or Saudi police will bother running after your debt? Are you a terrorist or a threat to the country's national security? Are you a multi-million dollar scammer? If your answers are NO then no need to worry. I knew lot of defaulters who are freely working in other GCC countries like you and me.
honey924 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2014, 03:37 AM   #10
creditcardpinoy

I am in the same position like you, stop worrying, live your life and don't let collection agencies ruin it.