Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2018, 09:13 PM   #31
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Do not get into any conversation at all with them and wait for them to file a case which wil be a loss only for them. You not making ang payment to them will only be beneficial to you as only they will file one.
hi, i missed one dunia payment and i have been recieving threats from the collection agents by email and daily calls to my office. Due to financial constraints, i will not be able to pay in the coming month as well. To make matters worse, my visa is due for renewal on august 18 and they threatened that i will not be able to renew my visa if they take legal action. Please advise what to do? Is it true that i cannot renew my visa if they file a case?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-24-2018, 04:47 PM   #32
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i missed one dunia payment and i have been recieving threats from the collection agents by email and daily calls to my office. Due to financial constraints, i will not be able to pay in the coming month as well. To make matters worse, my visa is due for renewal on august 18 and they threatened that i will not be able to renew my visa if they take legal action. Please advise what to do? Is it true that i cannot renew my visa if they file a case?
They probably will not file a case so soon and will of course issue you such threats knowing your visa renewal status and it is true that no visa’s can be renewed if any case is active on the individual. To be on a safer side, make any small payment even if that is lesser than your minimum payment for them to not file any case on you.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No