Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Business Contracts and Partnerships

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
robfairbrother

Default Accepting terms via sms web link

Hi, I would like some of my clients to be able to accept my terms and conditions electronically via sms message. I plan to include a website link within the sms message. This would direct the client to view the full terms and conditions online. I would also request they reply to the sms message to indicate their acceptance of the terms. Would this be legally binding? Is there anything I’m overlooking? Thank you, Rob
robfairbrother is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Accepting terms via sms web link

Likely not as SMS messages can be spoofed.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No