Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Credit Cards, Banking, Securities

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-14-2018, 03:34 AM   #341
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Not answering calls or replying their emails would make then file a case against you by bouncing the cheque and this would be good for you as you can close the case with a court fine.
as I research in the internate , while we are getting Loan let us sign a blank cheque if you dnt hv enough money in bank they will put a amount in the cheque and it will bounce . Bouncing a cheque is criminal law . For that if you have less than 50000 Loan remaining the court fine you 2000 dr and 1 month prison more or less. After that they also can life a civil case for nt paying the loan if dnt pay the loan again they will put you in prison for this no period of time mentioned in the internate plzzz tell me if any one know . All research are in the base on internate you guys all can research but it’s quite confusing course they have old and new law as well .

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No