Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Am I entitled to a refund or should I accept an instore credit?

We hired a company to put a vinyl wrap on our truck (like a giant bumper sticker used for advertising). We paid $4100. These last about 5+ years. After a couple months it started to come off. We had excellent communication with the company and they had us in for an evaluation of the wrap. Their manufacturer eventually confirmed that the vinyl was defective. Here is my question- Am I entitled to a refund or should I accept an instore credit?
(if it matters, I have no interest in an instore credit since we have sold the business and that truck along with it). The wrap company thinks we acted unethically and are refusing a refund. THOUGHTS? Thanks, Jennifer

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Am I entitled to a refund or should I accept an instore credit?

You are entitled to a refund you can argue...you did not get properly working product when you wanted it.

--they do get a reasonable chance to fix or repair however if it can be done promptly. Not sure what your situation entailed time wise.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No