Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
vallay

Unhappy CITROEN SAXO SMALL CLAIMS COURT

Dear Sir,

Please could you help me, I am a new car dealer business (1st June 2006) and sell small engine cars for people who have just passed their driving test, On 7th October I sold a Citroen Saxo 1.1 Desire Y Reg 2001 Model to a Miss Ferguson, which she inspected on 2 occasions and signed a receipt of purchase saying that she bought the car on 5 conditions, 2 of the conditions were:-

1- There is no warranty implied on this vehicle.
2 - vehicle is sold as seen and tested and spares or repair.

Miss Ferguson bought the vehicle and happily signed the receipt, since then I have had 3 registered letters sent to me saying, the car needed a new lambda sensor, the engine number on the car is different to that of the log book, and that she thinks the car is Undriveable, I have offered her
vallay is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: CITROEN SAXO SMALL CLAIMS COURT

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumsho...=5517#post5517

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No